Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted my comment and writing it againšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

can someone stop the world, I wanna get offšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø, I mean the blue does look better, but cā€™mon to duck beggy, is that how much your worried About loosing your followers, that youā€™ll rush to redecorate your full living room in a day, and keep them all guessing to what you are doing, or where you have been, is that how much your struggling for content, itā€™s a shame you cannot put the same effort into your granddaughters first birthday šŸøā˜•.

As for your ā€œart workā€ didnā€™t some instagram account gift you something similar not long ago?, so since you claim to be all about helping and supporting small business, why didnā€™t you go and buy something from her? Since she was kind enough to gift you something before? Instead of copying her work, because she probably didnā€™t wanna gift you anything else, you are only interested in these small businesses if your receiving free stuff, and you wouldnā€™t go spend your own money to help them? Why you are still being gifted tit I donā€™t know šŸ˜“

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry to carry on my rant but she has a large following on insta so why not use it to good use to help people promote charity do charity work help the less fortunate but yet again it doesnt involve money making so would be a no go with becky big mouth

Reactions: 9
Just starting work again at 7am but popping on to say the curtains are tit anyway ! šŸ¤£

They're going to last how long ? Hardly going to match anything else. She'll be bored of them come March 2021. Calling it early šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.