Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she just needs new flooring throughout the downstairs and some nice sofas and it might look semi decent

Reactions: 9
Omg is she for real. We knew it wouldn't just be the radiator cover and we all knew she wouldn't wait until after xmas.
Can't believe though she brought new curtains after saying he keeps them a neutral colour so she can easily change the room.
Did she go begging to Helen for more paint?
How long will this last?

It does look better yes, but still so cluttered like Steptoes yard.

Reactions: 15
Seriously think she should change her account name. Hardly home sweet home when you’re never bleeping satisfied!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bleeping knew it. She has some serious issues about being so bleeping impulsive.
No way can that be a decent job in the time that its taken her.

Reactions: 6
Also I know we all said it 100% she is not going back to work.

Reactions: 1
It’s like 60 minute makeovers been in!! Paint over paper🙄 Nothing goes with the ginger floor. Having said that I do prefer it to the raspberry, wonder where all those accesories will be going🤔
In the shed with all the other 'Emergncy vases' etc🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion. Raspberry red was not the one. whack some blue on it, what other tat can be done?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg is she for real. We knew it wouldn't just be the radiator cover and we all knew she wouldn't wait until after xmas.
Can't believe though she brought new curtains after saying he keeps them a neutral colour so she can easily change the room.
Did she go begging to Helen for more paint?
How long will this last?

It does look better yes, but still so cluttered like Steptoes yard.
Its like when you walk into a homeware shop and the have everything on display 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I looked back. On 1st July she said the green had done good for 10 months but she couldn’t get raspberry out of her head so changed it. So in just a year, it has literally been changed 3 times - 3 different colours! 4 times in 2 years!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe after all of the drama when she painted those bleeping candlesticks hot pink that she has now painted them BLUE!

I have been absent due to moving house but it’s slowly starting to come together so I’ve got more time for tattle❤

Reactions: 6
Where is Beggy going to place her Soul raspberry candles and reed diffusers now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do like this living room colour. But worried, the walls are closing in... she must have 10 layers of paint on them! That’s half an inch each wall x 4 walls 2 inches living space less!!

I almost typed yesterday the wallpaper was going to be painted over

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am absolutely disgusted at her attention seeking!!! She rushed about the other day all whispery sad panicked voice saying she was "off out" and was gonna be quiet; making everyone think something was seriously wrong. THEN she uploaded a story saying "sorry been quiet been one of those days :(" again, prompting people to worry and ask how she is... not as if her mam has just got over a huge life threatening illness or anything coulda happened. Now today its all "TA DAAA this is why I was quiet" all jokes and la di da with her bastard navy. What an absolute horrible woman!!

Thread suggestion - "I off shopping, deals too good to be true, Sorry I quiet, I paint living room blue"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Thread title.... From home sweet home to the blue and brick ever shrinking home ....

She is bleeping tapped.
I bet she has had people messaging her asking if she's ok after her rushing down the stairs at the weekend and looking all flustered as though something bad had happened saying she would be off her phone 🙄
Honestly the tit this woman does for attention is mind boggling.
Painting over wallpaper because she is too eager to steam it off and line the walls before emulsioning them.
I bet she didn't even sugar soap, sand or prep the fireplace before splashing paint on it and don't even get me started on her spraying that woman's art work.
So she now has blue in the living room, blue in the kitchen, blue in the cedar house 🤭 & blue in the bedroom.
Imagine not been able to wait for anything in life and desperately trying to fill that empty void she has going on. Sad, very very sad.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.