Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is actually on about? No week after 6th? I’ve tried to listen again but I can’t fathom it out? Anyone get what she’s saying? 🤷‍♀️
I think she is on about her Mum's birthday, she said her birthday is next week, then put the no week after 6th, then said her Mum's birthday is on the 6th July - so i'm wondering if he means her Mum's birthday is "no week after 6th" when in fact Monday is 6th July so it is infact next week - hope that made sense

Reactions: 3
She really does rack her brains to what to say doesn’t she. Why pick the phone up and start recording if you haven’t thought about or have nothing to say..... less is more

I think she is on about her Mum's birthday, she said her birthday is next week, then put the no week after 6th, then said her Mum's birthday is on the 6th July - so i'm wondering if he means her Mum's birthday is "no week after 6th" when in fact Monday is 6th July so it is infact next week - hope that made sense
Becky is that you???
😂 jokeeeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sticky mouth
Scratching
'So yeah' x5
Picking her eye
What looks like the same black vest as yesterday
Weather
Run down of what the others are doing/where they are.
Telling us she's texted 'mummy' , friends and replied to PMs.

Overall a pointless set if stories and it shows just how lonely her life must be if she feels the need to talk to strangers from the moment she wakes up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the point in mentioning a colour to the jumper, you have a filter on for everything!
And I have never seen someone apply makeup so aggressively

Reactions: 4
More weather reports, are we all blind and can’t see outside where we live or something ?

That ceiling is so old, my nan and grandad used to have it......her house is so dated

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched another instagram account and the lady there was saying she was approached by a company who wanted to gift her clothes, she said she had to say no gracefully as she was at capacity and not only that she had no need for more and how sometimes it’s just vile how much people take or want... this sums up Becky completely, more more more, spend, take, sale, sale , 2 of everything, must have... Now

Reactions: 10
I need to lose lockdown weight. Thankfully watching Becky pick the sleep out her eyes and scratch at her chest has done wonders for putting me off my breakfast 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yesterday’s top and yesterday’s mascara still on :sick::sick:View attachment 167668
Absolute durttttt, I bet she didn't get washed before bed lastnight, out in flip-flops all day, and her feet will be pure stinking, and didn't take her make up off.... Just jumped into bed with her clothes on.... No harm but that's just dirty, no wonder jaysonnnn jumps out of bed ASAP

Beggy reckons there’s more places to follow Leicester...........that’s because she’s well aware others will be breaking the rules like her, Jayson and brookieblessher have throughout lockdown. She’s got some nerve like.

Reactions: 10
What a coincidence that Suffolk was listed in an article I read this morning about the cities/counties that were in danger of being put back into local lockdowns. Beggy and brookieblessher are amongst the super spreaders guilty of that.

Reactions: 15
There she goes with her tit show of a countdown. Yes Beggy the 6th is next week, you got it right the first time.

Reactions: 2
Beggy reckons there’s more places to follow Leicester...........that’s because she’s well aware others will be breaking the rules like her, Jayson and brookieblessher have throughout lockdown. She’s got some nerve like.
I saw this earlier and Suffolk are one of the places with rising cases! This map shows the places with the potential to go back into lockdown!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.