Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
River island sale, as if thon leech needs moee bleeping clothes, yet wears the same disastrous monstrositys everyday excuse my spelling im tired 😆

Reactions: 6
Sorry unrelated but cant find a thread for ahouse_ourhome anyone know if there is one
I made one a while back & a few people commented but when I looked recently it was gone, maybe as no activity.

Please tell me it's because she does your head in with her boring, droney voice?

New thread Beggy Beggy Beggy can’t you see the spending and scratching makes us heave

Sing it in the notorious BIG song

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that the big reveal, the painted radiator cover?
bleeping hell, what a let down Begs!!
Have you seen the comment: "Looks great how did you do it?"

With a bleeping paint brush and some paint I'd imagine!!! How thick are these people?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is that the big reveal, the painted radiator cover?
bleeping hell, what a let down Begs!!
Absolutely hilarious ! That woman I was talking about earlier who Beggy follows has just made a new rad cover as she's doing her Conservatory up.

Wonder where Beggy the bodger got her idea from 🤣 I really don't think changing the front of 1 rad cover will really make it more modern Beggy !

You got that skip on order yet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There isn't a law that says you can't have a pink tree in a calm plain room it don't need a pop of colour smacking you between the tits every time you enter. She desperately needs a life coach. Her mum may be dear to her but she didn't half do a number on her fml 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There isn't a law that says you can't have a pink tree in a calm plain room it don't need a pop of colour smacking you between the tits every time you enter. She desperately needs a life coach. Her mum may be dear to her but she didn't half do a number on her fml 🤯
Her mum can’t be that dear to her or she wouldn’t spend all that time sun bathing and give a thought for what her mum has been/going through

Reactions: 7
Never thought when I signed up to Instagram that I would become so interested in the weather in Suffolk. Wonder why the BBC are wasting so much money paying people to stand on the tv to do this for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jason's back for lunch, he's just putting his bike in the garage...

WTAF??? I mean, c'mon, who wants or needs to know that useless piece of information?

Her content is drier than a Nuns fanny! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.