Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A PayPal me link attached to her profile
Wow, what a bellend she is.
She even begs for money!!

Posts start at $100? Please contact me for specific pricing 🙄
WTAF?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A PayPal me link attached to her profile
Wow, what a bellend she is.
She even begs for money!!

Posts start at $100? Please contact me for specific pricing 🙄
WTAF?
She’s got a neck for out. Someone needs to contact her for a price list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she call the plant faithfulls stupid stupid woman

And Brooke couldn’t get a shelf bless her, shouldn’t the bless her come after when she said she got me some bits from Ikea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual chuff is that? She can’t even make a simple pasta dish right without it looking like a bowl of shite.
imagine being married to someone so useless at cooking.
she needs to spend more time being a wife than sticking her phone in front of her face 18 hours a day

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My Mums always said “someone who needs to constantly decorate is not a happy person”. I’ve never completely agreed with her until Becky!

Reactions: 12
Just went on to Beggys followers to see if Made By Yasmin still followed her as I've not seen any freebies going to Beggy recently and this was the latest follower to follow Beggy 😂😂

You wouldn't buy bots tho would you Beggy 🤥

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went on to Beggys followers to see if Made By Yasmin still followed her as I've not seen any freebies going to Beggy recently and this was the latest follower to follow Beggy 😂😂

You wouldn't buy bots tho would you Beggy 🤥
Since you posted this (don't judge I can't sleep) they also started following Mrs Hinch 😂
Screenshot_20200629_012448.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe that PayPal link and the $100 thing is for her fans only page 🤷

Would explain all the spending she does. And there are a lot of wierd people out there 🤦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe that PayPal link and the $100 thing is for her fans only page 🤷

Would explain all the spending she does. And there are a lot of wierd people out there 🤦
Wait, she has a fans only page?!
I need to read from the beginning about beggy I think. The joys of the night shift, even when I don’t have one I’m awake! I’m off to start from #1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was that story just now, whispering about the weather ‘what a horrible day, it’s really windy’ 😂😂😂😂 FFS she’s obsessed with the weather. The weather doesn’t shape whether your day is good or bad Beggy, your attitude does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So all that urgency earlier was to go and get more decorating supplies, and she did that because she knew she would get pulled apart like she did over those shelves and her "dressing room" a few weeks back....What an absolute muppet! My husband would despair if I was like her! I think he would probably leave me 😂 she is so predictable though.
I would leave me if I was her!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.