Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see the Next order and how much rubbish she has ordered 😂 my goodness why does why keep buying clothes she doesn't need because it's in the clearance! It's not a bargain if you dont need it Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No Licky Licky the day Begs!
Cotton Buds in gub and spat on
You have taken note then 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No slurping on the cotton bud then?? Why is that Begs?? Been reading here again? She hardly shares her life with people on insta, she’s so secretive with the Harris paintbrush pic, yet everyone knows what she’s up to except her dopey followers. Shopping and hides half the stuff that she’s bought, and then wears it and says bought it a few weeks ago, yeah right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another lot of pointless morning stories whilst looking like a bloody rat! 🤢 Why does she feel the need to tell us what brookeblessher and jayson are doing? IDGAF! 😡 Or IDGAF what you are going to do, either! At least she's using the Morrisons that's like opposite her, fo the first time in lockdown. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she ever do a story without a weather update. Ffs. She’s miserable just from a bit of wind and rain. Get a grip. I love it cooler just enjoy your day regardless.

Why does she look like she had a fight with some baby powder?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
State of that top, covered in loose hairs, whilst doing that shite hair boomerang! Bread and milk and fruit? Again? I have 3 children that all love a glass of milk in the morning, we use milk for cereal and bread for sandwiches for pack up, We go through a lot of milk, but a family of 3? Give ya head a wobble begs, we weren’t born yesterday!

What would happen to her if her endless supply of money was to suddenly stop, and she actually had to balance and account for money?
I’m wondering if her fall from grace will ever happen, I’m sat waiting. My Nan used to say people like her would fall in tit and come up smelling of roses.
Sorry for the rant, but her behaviour and spending throughout this pandemic have been ridiculous, not even a second thought for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She acts like posting these clues like the paint brush and the tape is entertaining us. She is hiding it because she knows what a bell end she is and she knows how she's impulsive.

Its a sign of how tit her life is and how meaningless her life is when she cannot just sit and enjoy her life. She has to be constantly spending, decorating or whatever obsession she's into.

Pathetic old bat

Also people are basically losing jobs left right and centre and she's being so disrespectful to people who are struggling
She is, getting her ‘next order’ ....I dare look at the letters I’ve got telling me I need to pay my next account bill 🙄😟

she don’t look happy today does she?!

It is dated, trouble is she can paint it as much as she likes she still has an old outdated sofa
True it is the sofa, black isn’t it??

Reactions: 4
Omg I think I’m gonna have to delete her ... I just can’t bear any more of the decorating / Christmas shite ... she’s neurotic ... has to be spending and doing stuff all the bloody time ... it’s really starting to get on my tits 😡

Reactions: 15
I think she is painting the sitting room white and it will be all minimalist and scandi style as it’s honestly the only thing she hasn’t done yet.
I wonder if her clothes situation is because she doesn’t like wearing the same thing twice? I know a few people like that but with most things she has to take it to extreme pain

Reactions: 2
Her life is like a really crappy soap opera, like a cross between Family Affairs & Take the high road.
You know you shouldn't be watching it, but you can't help yourself as it makes you feel forever grateful that you aren't living that car crash she calls her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's only happy when it's sunny and she's roasting her skin sunbathing 🙄 Or if she's shopping 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand her. I’m baffeled by her to say the least. She has a horrendous addiction to spending money, she has 90.5k following and during a time when people are struggling so badly, people are loosing loved ones, their jobs - it’s shocking how she’s spending all her time on Instagram and going shopping telling us she’s bought from Next, New Look Playsuits, HomeBargins, Buzz, Soul Candles ... the list is endless. She’s such a self centred person.
I wonder were Brooke gets it from 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
More clothes beggy.

Your white talc face today 😂 going for the Micheal Jackson look.

Why oh why are you wearing a white bra with a black vest. Surely amongst all the shite in the charity shop / walk in wardrobe you must own a black bra.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.