Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to stick up for her but I don’t really see what’s wrong with this? The shops are open and we can’t all hide indoors forever? Plus if everyone stopped shopping all the shops would end up going bust
There still a 2metre separation rule though. They were clearly side by side!

There still a 2metre separation rule though. They were clearly side by side!
I never said they weren’t lol
And pretty sure that’s her boyfriend so they’ve obviously been closer than 2 metres whilst shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brooke's shelves weren't in stock "BLESS HER"....why bless her? Why does she say that any time she mentions her...its baffling!!!! Blates not showing her face cos shes covered in paint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest stories, whilst showing us more faux plants, it that the #gifted snuz pod in the background?

Just been and watched her stories from today after reading here. Why the duck does she shout at the end, right aggressive like, new day etc + all that tit. And I bet she only showed that bit of the paintbrush so her stupid minions who have no imagination or ideas of their own sent her a message

" ooh Becky, our DIY Queen, what have you been doing, don't tease us " bla, bla, bleeping boring bla

Reactions: 5
Just been and watched her stories from today after reading here. Why the duck does she shout at the end, right aggressive like, new day etc + all that tit. And I bet she only showed that bit of the paintbrush so her stupid minions who have no imagination or ideas of their own sent her a message

" ooh Becky, our DIY Queen, what have you been doing, don't tease us " bla, bla, bleeping boring bla
You’re probably right!!

Bore the duck off Beggy beggerson, she has obviously decorated her bedroom that she got all frantic about..shall I shan't I..so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So all that urgency earlier was to go and get more decorating supplies, and she did that because she knew she would get pulled apart like she did over those shelves and her "dressing room" a few weeks back....What an absolute muppet! My husband would despair if I was like her! I think he would probably leave me 😂 she is so predictable though.

Reactions: 12
Jason must feel like the lodger in that house, he has no say what’s so ever “bless him”

Reactions: 9
Beggy how about you get rid of the horrid baby sick poo colour in your hall. Think we would all like that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.