Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she couldn’t wait till after Xmas, that living room is being decorated. I’m calling it!! She can’t wait for tit!

Reactions: 12
We knew she was doing the bedroom so why try to hide what she is painting.
I say the living room. What colour next???

Reactions: 5
Why all the pissing secrecy?! No-one cares you muppet!!!!!!!!!! Honestly can’t stand her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I said the other day she would decorate that living room by the end of summer, I actually wrote by the end of the mI think but then thought nah that’s too hasty. What was I thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She acts like posting these clues like the paint brush and the tape is entertaining us. She is hiding it because she knows what a bell end she is and she knows how she's impulsive.

Its a sign of how tit her life is and how meaningless her life is when she cannot just sit and enjoy her life. She has to be constantly spending, decorating or whatever obsession she's into.

Pathetic old bat

Also people are basically losing jobs left right and centre and she's being so disrespectful to people who are struggling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That whispering story was creepy AF! Why does she whisper like that, is it because Jason is asleep? It’s not as if she is in the same room as him, she is weird!

Reactions: 12
A dry earbud to remove mascara from your eyelid? Who would have thought it! Mind you the way she was stabbing and rubbing it she nearly had her eye out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone’s been reading here, hi beggy! Not sucking the cotton tip to do her eyes

Reactions: 14
No more raspberry in the living room?! Now she’ll have to buy a million new Christmas decs from now till next February 🤔 #sopredictable

Reactions: 11
She’s off out for ‘bread & milk’ again .. god this family must go through about 10 cartoons of milk and loafs of bread a week with the amount of times she’s out getting it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has ordered more clothes, the woman is seriously obsessed with spending. Jesus, she isn't going to have room to get in that charity shop dressing room before long.

And more food shopping? Yeah pull the other one begs it's got bells on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.