Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Gov website:

'meeting outdoors in a group of up to 6 people with those you do not live with, but you should do this while observing social distancing guidelines and keeping at least 2 metres apart'

I read this as a maximum of 6 people so she can only invite 3 people from one other household?
Yup pretty much, on the video she posted on stories it sounded like another bloke was there laughing possibly Brooke's bf if that's the case then it would only be 2 other people that could go

Reactions: 2
Why can’t someone else in the house help her make up her super king bed with bedding from Dunelm?!
The super king bedding is from Dunelm. I repeat the super king bedding is from Dunelm! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why can’t someone else in the house help her make up her super king bed with bedding from Dunelm?!
The super king bedding is from Dunelm. I repeat the super king bedding is from Dunelm! 🙄
No way how did you know? She never says..... 🙄

Six pillows and eight cushions! What the actual duck? I couldn’t be bothered dealing with this every night before I could get into the bed and sleep.
She acts like she is only person to have ever owned a bed! And makes a big deal that she puts clean sheets on..... cos no one else does that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish I had a friend like beggy, who tells me what to wear. I do find myself getting confused when the weather turns chilli and I’m still wearing shorts and a vest ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was the man who was married to her mum when she was little, then mum remarried and her stepfather became ‘dad’. Later, it transpired that her mum’s first husband wasn’t her father, there had been someone else in the background.

I’ve explained this really badly, I hope you can make some sense out of it, or someone else comes along and tells it better 😂
Need to find the link for her fantastic blog where she explains it!!!

Edit - just seen it has been posted above!

Reactions: 2
Lovely bit of bird tit there to stare at whilst you’re eating your baked beans and salad
5C252C1E-834D-437C-A4BA-859AC32459BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I really can’t understand why she had her family day yesterday and her mates today? It’s Father’s Day, surely her 3 dads come have come for a bbq today? My parents are coming today to have a bbq as it’s Father’s Day and my kids wanna see their grandad and I wanna see my dad....yknow like normal people. She is literally buzzzing her tits off to spend another day on the piss and boomeranging Brookeyblessher tit cocktails.

The presents for Jason, had Brooke actually taped some photos of herself when she was going on the paper??
Young not going! FFS 🤣

When she said Jason put the wind break up because he was worried they would get cold, 1. There’s no way 6 people can socially distance In that space, 2. I got the impression it was total bullshit and more to do with the neighbours not seeing how many people are there

Reactions: 16
So the man her Mum was initially married to and whom Beggy thought was her Dad wasn't ( Dad 1) her Mum had had a relationship before meeting him and fell pregnant with Beggy ( Dad 2 Biological) then her Mum married again and that man then became ( Dad 3)

🤯

• Wow
I would like to thank becky. Today I have been out and bought several anti ageing lotions and potions.I'm 35 and as I look quite young I have never really thought about it until following her I dont want to look 60 in 6 years time.
Omg this is so weird but I have too. Never thought it could be down to subconsciously watching Becky. 😂 I’m trying the L’Oreal Paris serum while it’s on offer.

Came on to ask the same. How has she got 3 dads?!
She hoards them like everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.