Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to thank becky. Today I have been out and bought several anti ageing lotions and potions.I'm 35 and as I look quite young I have never really thought about it until following her I dont want to look 60 in 6 years time.
Ha ha ha I'm 35 also, and I have done the same, after looking at her corned beef chest last week it has give me the boke.. I love a sun tan like anyone but she must put oil or something on to get like that, it's awfull I went and got all new creams also to keep me non beggy looking.. If I looked like her in 5 years I'd be devastated.. And all those dresses up her hole, I don't understand that's like something a teenager wears.. I'm 35 and if I wear a short dress it's to my knee ffs it just makes her look like mutton

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha ha I'm 35 also, and I have done the same, after looking at her corned beef chest last week it has give me the boke.. I love a sun tan like anyone but she must put oil or something on to get like that, it's awfull I went and got all new creams also to keep me non beggy looking.. If I looked like her in 5 years I'd be devastated.. And all those dresses up her hole, I don't understand that's like something a teenager wears.. I'm 35 and if I wear a short dress it's to my knee ffs it just makes her look like mutton

They should show her face too people at sunbed shops and on cigarette packets. I think it would help.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fairly sure her last post (around 8pm) the clock reads 5.05. I’ve tried to screen shot it but it goes too quickly. You just know she filmed it earlier before she got absolutely wasted to make herself look like she’s not an alcoholic covoidiot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fairly sure her last post (around 8pm) the clock reads 5.05. I’ve tried to screen shot it but it goes too quickly. You just know she filmed it earlier before she got absolutely wasted to make herself look like she’s not an alcoholic covoidiot
It looks like it reads 8pm, I screenshot it but wary about posting it as I've somehow got 3 warnings and dont wanna be banned! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so not 41. I would only believe it if you showed me her actual birth certificate! I have been literally crying with laughter at the fakeevans Instagram account. How do we know she’s a swinger. And what did everyone think about her content she got from a person passing away earlier in the year. I think they were an instagrammer too??

Reactions: 4
She is so not 41. I would only believe it if you showed me her actual birth certificate! I have been literally crying with laughter at the fakeevans Instagram account. How do we know she’s a swinger. And what did everyone think about her content she got from a person passing away earlier in the year. I think they were an instagrammer too??
Prob only mentioned her twice, tried to say on a video the other week “when I lost Clare” then corrected herself “when we” ......Clare daughter is now pregnant and not once have her or brook mentioned it you don’t see Beggy with even a photo up at home of her and Clare together so just goes to show it was all for Instagram and that Brooke bless her wished she was rendall

Reactions: 10
That fake account 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish whoever runs it would come on here.
They are absolutely one of us. The content always matches the thread topics 😂😂

The only reason she doesn’t cry about it on her stories is she’ll be worried it gives her less stupid followers (there’s bound to be some) food for thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
seriously has she got 3 dads? I thought you were all joking about all the dads she had, someone explain it to me plz I know she found out her dad wasn’t her dad but that doesn’t make 3 does it! 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
seriously has she got 3 dads? I thought you were all joking about all the dads she had, someone explain it to me plz I know she found out her dad wasn’t her dad but that doesn’t make 3 does it! 🤣🤪
Came on to ask the same. How has she got 3 dads?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.