Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg from Dunelm for more bedding.
bleeping hell could she make it more obvious.

Fathers Day, 3 Dads, but spending the day with the swingers.
Typical selfish, self centred, Beggy!
I lost my Dad when I was 21, I'd give anything to spend today with him...Anything!
Beggy would rather get tit faced with her chavvy mates though.

I bet she disappears again today so no one sees how many people are at the BBQ. bleeping hole she is, that sympathy I felt for her the other day has now fucked off. I just wish Beggy would too 🖕🏼
I don’t think it’s her being self centred, I think it’s that her family prefer to be else where, which says a lot

I really can’t understand why she had her family day yesterday and her mates today? It’s Father’s Day, surely her 3 dads come have come for a bbq today? My parents are coming today to have a bbq as it’s Father’s Day and my kids wanna see their grandad and I wanna see my dad....yknow like normal people. She is literally buzzzing her tits off to spend another day on the piss and boomeranging Brookeyblessher tit cocktails.
Doesn’t it speak volumes to you that her family would rather be else where that’s with her, it’s not her not wanting to see them on Father’s Day lol

Reactions: 4
You can hear the garden is packed with people ! 6 people Begs ? twit
The fact she’s not told us or shown us who is there speaks volumes. Usually we get a running commentary on Jason’s and Brooke’s every move let alone anyone else.

Reactions: 7
I counted 6 dinner plates at the sink, do you think Beggy has the wit to hide the other plates? Or maybe they were offered beans again and decided not to eat? 😊 I agree that the noise is wild, though.
She’s lashing into the drink, expect indiscretions later! Prepare to screenshot before she deletes!

Reactions: 5
Ooh my first boomerang Becky piss up! Jason looks like his name is on a list somewhere. Creepy
Great capture! I’m hoping this is the first of many pissed-up boomerangs and Beggy lets herself down big-time.
There will be plenty of material for the fabulous FakeEvans account <rubs hands together >

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Garden piss up looks like it includes ;

Beggy and the sleazeball that is Jason
Vain Brooke and her latest squeeze
Dawn & Shelley
Gaz and some blonde bird

So much for lockdown rules.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Garden piss up looks like it includes ;

Beggy and the sleazeball that is Jason
Vain Brooke and her latest squeeze
Dawn & Shelley
Gaz and some blonde bird

So much for lockdown rules.
Is ‘latest squeeze’ a polite way of saying ‘latest duck’? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is ‘latest squeeze’ a polite way of saying ‘latest duck’? 😉
Becky will be sliding up stairs to put something more "summery" on, in other words, her tuna canoe and dittys hanging out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.