Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one have 3 dads? 🤨
There was the man who was married to her mum when she was little, then mum remarried and her stepfather became ‘dad’. Later, it transpired that her mum’s first husband wasn’t her father, there had been someone else in the background.

I’ve explained this really badly, I hope you can make some sense out of it, or someone else comes along and tells it better 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How does one have 3 dads? 🤨
I was wondering the same thing....🤔

There was the man who was married to her mum when she was little, then mum remarried and her stepfather became ‘dad’. Later, it transpired that her mum’s first husband wasn’t her father, there had been someone else in the background.

I’ve explained this really badly, I hope you can make some sense out of it, or someone else comes along and tells it better 😂
Bloody hell! 😱

Reactions: 1
How can your mum keep your dad from you, how did she find out does anyone know?

What happened to the cakes brookieblessher got the other day with the cookies? Jaysun does look like a pervy mr tumbles uncle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally makes me cringe how she treats Brooke like a baby..."look what Brooke's done bless her heart"....aaarghhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can your mum keep your dad from you, how did she find out does anyone know?

What happened to the cakes brookieblessher got the other day with the cookies? Jaysun does look like a pervy mr tumbles uncle lol
Quite easily. I only found out at 15 my stepdad wasn’t my real Dad. My mum did explain it was for my own good but you know at 15 I had to find out for myself 😂😂 and yeah he’s a complete waster last seen him 2 and a half years ago although he text me last Jan to tell me the dog had been put to sleep. My step dad is the one who does everything for me and my family my 3 sons only call my stepdad grandad too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On the beg from Dunelm for more bedding.
bleeping hell could she make it more obvious.

Fathers Day, 3 Dads, but spending the day with the swingers.
Typical selfish, self centred, Beggy!
I lost my Dad when I was 21, I'd give anything to spend today with him...Anything!
Beggy would rather get tit faced with her chavvy mates though.

I bet she disappears again today so no one sees how many people are at the BBQ. bleeping hole she is, that sympathy I felt for her the other day has now fucked off. I just wish Beggy would too 🖕🏼

Reactions: 14
On the beg from Dunelm for more bedding.
bleeping hell could she make it more obvious.

Fathers Day, 3 Dads, but spending the day with the swingers.
Typical selfish, self centred, Beggy!
I lost my Dad when I was 21, I'd give anything to spend today with him...Anything!
Beggy would rather get tit faced with her chavvy mates though.

I bet she disappears again today so no one sees how many people are at the BBQ. bleeping hole she is, that sympathy I felt for her the other day has now fucked off. I just wish Beggy would too 🖕🏼
I'm sorry.... 😔 sending you a hug. 🤗

This is the first Father's Day I've not spent with my dad as I'm in lockdown away from home as he's sheilding with mam, so it's really hard and I've already had enough of smug bastards like Beggy taking everything for granted and carrying on like bleeping normal! 🤬 it's bad enough that I'm seeing photos of people with their dad's on Facebook and Instagram, so I wish they'd have a bit of thought for others who aren't as lucky. 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The presents for Jason, had Brooke actually taped some photos of herself when she was going on the paper??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From Gov website:

'meeting outdoors in a group of up to 6 people with those you do not live with, but you should do this while observing social distancing guidelines and keeping at least 2 metres apart'

I read this as a maximum of 6 people so she can only invite 3 people from one other household?

Reactions: 15
I hope the ignorant bastards get the 💩s from the BBQ. There’s no way on gods green earth there will only be Beggy, Jason and Brookieblessher and 3 others! Not a bleeping chance.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.