Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 metres my arse!
Dawn and the woman sat together & Jason and Shelley sat together.
I'm fuming 😡
What a bleeping disgrace, all those key workers still risking their lives, all those poor people who have lost theirs and these disrespectful cunts can't even social distance as per the government rules.
Pisses me right off, selfish cunts the lot of them.
They should be bleeping ashamed of themselves.
They have been doing this all of lockdown she’s just getting brave now putting it on Instagram, I’m a key worker and she really does boil my piss! Her and her family think they are above the law..

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They really are scumbags.
Think we all realised that when she allowed Michael to get all that homophobic abuse without addressing it.
I'd love to come face to face with her one day and pull her up on all of her tit.

Reactions: 21
I love that the fake account has adding the boob picture from last night to its highlights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 metres my arse!
Dawn and the woman sat together & Jason and Shelley sat together.
I'm fuming 😡
What a bleeping disgrace, all those key workers still risking their lives, all those poor people who have lost theirs and these disrespectful cunts can't even social distance as per the government rules.
Pisses me right off, selfish cunts the lot of them.
They should be bleeping ashamed of themselves.
I feel your anger as I've not seen my parents since lockdown and I miss them so much, yet these bleeping arseholes are carrying on like nothing is happening! 🤬 I'm hoping karma will come and bite them one day, I really do. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s really winding me up with all her parties and not following the lockdown rules.
Me, My hubby and son are all key workers in different sectors and we’ve worked the whole of lockdown. Risked our own health and that of our younger kids and at work we have to maintain social distancing, which is bloody hard when your trying to do your job.
But desperate Beggy here can do as she pleases, all for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s really winding me up with all her parties and not following the lockdown rules.
Me, My hubby and son are all key workers in different sectors and we’ve worked the whole of lockdown. Risked our own health and that of our younger kids and at work we have to maintain social distancing, which is bloody hard when your trying to do your job.
She and her idiot neigbours are a disgrace! Thank you for your hard work, I appreciate it. 😊 ❤

Reactions: 4
Dawns post. Becky dancing like an absolute attention seeker with her eyes shut... she looks 70 yrs old like the pissed nan with dementia at a family doo

Has she deleted them?
It’s pictures and a short video, not stories. Someone’s added photos below. 😂 I was just about to but quicker off the mark than me x

Reactions: 1
Me too! It’s so bloody selfish, she is just seeIng this as a holiday when we are working throughout this, I come home from work scared every time that I might bring something home to my family, I have not seen my eldest children since Christmas but I wouldn’t risk losing them for a bbq and a cocktail or a trip out for a shelf...
We all know she reads here yet she still carries on breaking the law..
YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW AND THE RULES TO APPLY TO YOU BECKY!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.