Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a tedious fucker at the best of times, but my god, she hasn't half repeated herself and been a right miserable old goat today. 😴 Just because it's not sunny and she can't roast herself in the garden whilst getting pissed, she's in a right mood! She's alive and (so far) Covid-19 free, so appreciate that and be grateful! 😡

Reactions: 11
Somethings definitely up with her today ... perhaps Jayson is making her go back to work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who detests the word "succulents" makes my skin crawl but I don't know why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You skanky old bag you make me fukin sick my mum is 74 yes 74 she does a handful of old ladies/ gents hair being 15 in total . Fully Above board of course.
wash set trim perm . She has not been able to help this handful of old ladies /gents out.Since lock down. today she phoned these ladies/ gents up .HI I’m back with masks shields aprons the works. Do you get this she is fully kitted out I will come to your house next week and help you Out. Beggy she is 74. Not fukin 40 odd. She has all the equipment She is fully kitted out .You make me fukin sick do you get this.
then we get You going to bed at 7pm. I rest my case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah no7 alieen i like her. Flooring is the first gifted thing she has had. I hope she don't start gettinf all gifted stuff I may have to unfollow. I like her house
Not at all the first gifted thing, she had a load of clothing gifted from Quiz during lockdown. She got some messages then bleated about it on insta

Reactions: 3
Her story with her sticky mouth as she’s not even out of bed yet!!!!!!! Disgusting

• Sick
Her story with her sticky mouth as she’s not even out of bed yet!!!!!!! Disgusting
Why does she feel the need to grab her phone and think we needed to see and hear her as soon as she's woken up? 🤢 She must feel quite lonely to want to talk to strangers first thing, or just desperate for attention! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she feel the need to grab her phone and think we needed to see and hear her as soon as she's woken up? 🤢 She must feel quite lonely to want to talk to strangers first thing, or just desperate for attention! 😡
Did she mention the weather??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she mentioned the weather......aswell as scratching her chest and picking out her eyes

The dry mouth though 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to show her just woken up face to all her followers, I’d be paranoid as hell answering the door to a delivery man if I’d just got up never mind talking to a load of strangers on insta, she needs help!! 😱

Leicester back into lockdown for 2 weeks, first of many I reckon she says....Felixstowe be next Becky and you will be the one responsible! Nipping out for bread and milk ever 3 seconds and having the most appalling hand hygiene. So yeah!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.