Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love cleaning. There’s nothing nicer than a lovely clean, tidy home in my eyes but looking at her house gives me the fear! Imagine the dust? Like I said I love cleaning but dusting my house actually does my head in!! I don’t even have a quarter of the deco and ornaments she has hanging around and it pisses me off how dusty my house gets. I can’t imagine how bad hers must be, because let’s be honest she’s not the biggest cleaner and hasn’t got the highest standards has she? As long as it looks good for the gram hey Becky?

Reactions: 6
If she’s doing panelling then I hope she gets pulled up for totally copying Michael, who’s defence she wouldn’t come to when her disgusting minions abused him on her say so!!
Did she actually send her minions after him????? That's disgusting. I missed bits of the story with Michael but I thought she just refused to ask them to stop, can't believe she did that, such a weapon

Reactions: 1
Emerald green
She's had that colour I think. There's a woman she follows who has spent loads all through lockdown and has revamped part of 1 room and has just done another + been showing off her DIY skills recently and has had a new floor gifted. I bet Beggy hates that ... I think she'll go more neutral like this lady although she'd have to hire several skips to revamp that lounge of hers to anything resembling decent !

Reactions: 7
Did she actually send her minions after him????? That's disgusting. I missed bits of the story with Michael but I thought she just refused to ask them to stop, can't believe she did that, such a weapon
I’m sure she said or wrote something about him that started her followers abusing him and when he asked her to ask them to stop she refused.

Reactions: 3
Ffs becky and charlotteslittlegreyhome can get to duck with the secret little projects, it’s like they all copy each other, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR crappy HOMES!!! Proper sad little lives! All for the gram if I were her husband if have left her by now 🤪

Reactions: 11
All those Buzz sweatshirts and hoodies she has and she insists on wearing that vile work fleece of Jason's.
The woman is wired to the moon.

Reactions: 15
All those Buzz sweatshirts and hoodies she has and she insists on wearing that vile work fleece of Jason's.
The woman is wired to the moon.
I thought this too! She literally has enough clothes to get changed every 15 seconds of her life and wanders around in her husbands tatty fleece. Suppose you can’t polish a turd 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not once have we had a boomerang in the living room today, or of Jason watching the footy. Ain’t heard him gobbing off either in the background The women is a compulsive liar. She as made sure we only seen the top end of the shed and kitchen. Oh and the stinking sheets in her bed. Did you no she has a super king bed ?? twit she is. And where’s brookblessher? Not still waiting in ikea for the bloody shelves lol

• Haha
Shell be wanting that dental thing that all the Instagrammers get that correct minor tooth misalignment. All her followers think she should keep her longer hair. I don’t it’s ageing! And I don’t want Beggy to get jealous but I’ve had a VIP invite to the next sale😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's had that colour I think. There's a woman she follows who has spent loads all through lockdown and has revamped part of 1 room and has just done another + been showing off her DIY skills recently and has had a new floor gifted. I bet Beggy hates that ... I think she'll go more neutral like this lady although she'd have to hire several skips to revamp that lounge of hers to anything resembling decent !
Ah no7 alieen i like her. Flooring is the first gifted thing she has had. I hope she don't start gettinf all gifted stuff I may have to unfollow. I like her house

Reactions: 1
I recon all boring gray tones, or gray and mustard... But not a nice mustard... More a mustard like a baby's first shite mustard, kind of like her hall

Reactions: 2
Why would you be annoyed at your husband watching footy, even if you don’t like it just sitting in the same room means something.........I love how I noticed she done over a 100 stories the other day and hasn’t done the same since.

Her nostrils I reckon echo if you say bless her down them

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.