Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never had such irrational anger from aomeones eyelashes before, theyre like pin straight spiders legs...use a fking curler ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This isn't keeping it real, Beggy.
This is having no self respect and showing 90k bots followers your lack of personal hygiene.

We have seen you naked in bed ( or close enough) we have seen you with crusty, dried saliva stuck to the corners of your mouth, we have seen you spitting on cotton buds to clean off mascara, we have seen you shaving your legs, we have seen you have filth under your nails as you prepare food, we have seen you scratch and claw yourself like a dog with fleas,we have seen you pick at your ear and then put your finger in your mouth etc etc...

It's revolting, it doesn't need to be shared.
Why people believe that this woman is inspirational is beyond me.
🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is having no self respect and showing 90k bots followers your lack of personal hygiene.

We have seen you naked in bed ( or close enough) we have seen you with crusty, dried saliva stuck to the corners of your mouth, we have seen you spitting on cotton buds to clean off mascara, we have seen you shaving your legs, we have seen you have filth under your nails as you prepare food, we have seen you scratch and claw yourself like a dog with fleas,we have seen you pick at your ear and then put your finger in your mouth etc etc...

🤷🏻‍♀️
don’t forget when she done a live from her bath 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It looks liked she’s put on that powder to ‘bake’ and filmed before she’d finished her makeup? I haven’t seen her stories so only going from take screenshots x

Reactions: 3

🤷🏻‍♀️
Don't forget the fence paint she had in her hands days after painting!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Those tit shelves with the tit fake plants and those cheap tit paper stars.
It's all tit isn't it?
Complete and utter tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Knew she couldn’t wait till after Xmas, that living room is being decorated. I’m calling it!! She can’t wait for tit!
Yes I noticed no Raspberry 😂😂 I’m telling you now she’s decorating that room I don’t know how her husband puts up with her 🤬

Reactions: 3
Maybe she isn't revealing any decorating as she is either making a media unit on that fireplace wall or she is doing wall panelling.
duck knows why it's all so cloak and dagger though, unless she been on the beg and is waiting for the freebies to roll in.

Reactions: 8
If she’s doing panelling then I hope she gets pulled up for totally copying Michael, who’s defence she wouldn’t come to when her disgusting minions abused him on her say so!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.