Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say “sadly people do things for money”

Nah she having a laugh cause everything she does is for money or spending it, maybe jaysun got attacked by one of her fancy men

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She made Dolly have puppies for the experience not for the money 😂😂😂 what a load of bollocks, you wanted to line your pockets you money grabbing twit
I've not watched her stories but for some reason that sounds so wrong and kind of cruel. If she didn't want to do it for the money then she could have given the dogs away to loving homes but we all know it's all about the dollar for the begatron and she more than likely happily took peoples money.

Reactions: 14
So my cockapoo was £850 bred by our close friends. There was a litter of five. They didn’t make much on them taking off the time they had to spend with them, vets bills etc they did it as they wanted another dog so they said they found it easier to breed their spaniel and keep one of the pups , plus they would know where the puppy was from/looked after etc. For Becky to mention £3000 for a puppy makes me wonder what she sold hers for.!

Reactions: 10
If she wanted her to have the experience then ask for a donation to a shelter- seeing as half would probably end up there anyway
I can’t imagine she checked any of the buyers out
Hanging old witch just gets more annoying by the day- shut your mouth Becky and you might keep some followers
I hope karma hurries up and nails her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She made Dolly have puppies for the experience not for the money 😂😂😂 what a load of bollocks, you wanted to line your pockets you money grabbing twit
She’s no bleeping different. She’s a backyard breeder. For a start a cockapoo is not even a bloody breed and secondly I don’t understand what she was wittering on about papers and being KC registered. To breed for the ‘ experience ‘ not to improve the breed or the dogs temperament is not a good enough reason to breed! Way to go encouraging people to get puppies right now, or breed because they are bored and need a hobby. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So my cockapoo was £850 bred by our close friends. There was a litter of five. They didn’t make much on them taking off the time they had to spend with them, vets bills etc they did it as they wanted another dog so they said they found it easier to breed their spaniel and keep one of the pups , plus they would know where the puppy was from/looked after etc. For Becky to mention £3000 for a puppy makes me wonder what she sold hers for.!
Decent Cockapoo's are roughly 850-1000 max. Some cheaper due to the flooded market. I believe they can't be kennel club registered as they are effectively two breeds, so not pedigree. I do know of a very well thought of breeder who documents history/vet reports like the kennel club do and for that she charges #1k.

Reactions: 5
She says do your research when getting a puppy and be prepared to wait..however she says she found dolly online and went and picked her up the NEXT day?
If you're paying £3k for a puppy (especially a mongrel which is what a cross breed is) you need your head examining and they are ripping you off.
Why would you have a litter for the experience?.. bullshit, she did it for the money..when does she ever do anything for nothing?!
I hope she had Dolly's hip and eye score done before she bred from her..no mention of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she need more summer clothes, she hit every sale there was going at the end of last summer, online and in store, I’ve not seen her wear a fraction of it, plus the boot sale crap she had to buy! She has seen on Sophie Masterman’s Instagram that her mum has been to Poundland and bought clothes, she has to have everything that everyone else has ffs!

Decent Cockapoo's are roughly 850-1000 max. Some cheaper due to the flooded market. I believe they can't be kennel club registered as they are effectively two breeds, so not pedigree. I do know of a very well thought of breeder who documents history/vet reports like the kennel club do and for that she charges #1k.
I have a Cockapoo and they can’t be KC registered as two breeds. Mine was £750 3 years ago, although he’s priceless to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She says do your research when getting a puppy and be prepared to wait..however she says she found dolly online and went and picked her up the NEXT day?
If you're paying £3k for a puppy (especially a mongrel which is what a cross breed is) you need your head examining and they are ripping you off.
Why would you have a litter for the experience?.. bullshit, she did it for the money..when does she ever do anything for nothing?!
Argh I’m so angry. If your going to give advice make sure it’s the correct advice.

No mention of you MUST see the mum with the pups at least. Preferably the dad too.
Pups should be seen in the environment they’ve been collected, not a service station etc.
Breeder should be able to tell you about all the tests both sets of breeds have had - hip, elbow scores, hymaphilia scored etc.
Preferably should be vaccinated and wormed and had a vet check just before they leave mum.
Preferably go to a breeder who has years of experience and is breeding for health and temperament, to improve the breed and not to get the ‘ experience. ‘ 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As always Beggy tries to spin her actions, for the ‘experience’? Poor Dolly. The way she separates her money grabbing ways from others. Most breeders give puppy packs, most breeders take them to the vets etc. Photo shoot? Ffs as if she paid much if any for that. Anyone who pays 3k for a dog, especially a mixed breed (ie NON pedigree) is nuts.

Reactions: 12
As always Beggy tries to spin her actions, for the ‘experience’? Poor Dolly. The way she separates her money grabbing ways from others. Most breeders give puppy packs, most breeders take them to the vets etc. Photo shoot? Ffs as if she paid much if any for that. Anyone who pays 3k for a dog, especially a mixed breed (ie NON pedigree) is nuts.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she paid 3K for Dolly just so she could have her there and then! We’ve seen what she was like with the Ikea plant ! Can’t imagine her waiting four months for a puppy like I did! Just because you are paying three times as much doesn’t mean they are a decent breeder/ it’s a decent specimen. You only have to look at the Molly May thread about the Pomeranian. £5K for a serverely sick dog from a puppy farm. Heart breaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm so bleeping mad with her, the thick witch! Do your research she says, then in the next breath she went to see Dolly and picked her up the next day.
Did she see both parents, was it a reputable breeder? It took us months to find the breeder we used. We met the stud and the witch before they'd even mated, saw all of their papers, all the vet reports on them and was kept in the loop during the full pregnancy. God, she gives out such bullshit information I could seriously punch her in the face at times.
And I'm sorry but if I were to pay £3k for a dog I'd expect it to tit golden nuggets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vet told my mum who are you having the puppies for? You or the dog?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her dog could be 💩 and she wouldn’t know as she can’t keep off her phone for a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cockapoos ( and in fact all puppies) have shot up in price since lockdown :rolleyes: I guess everyone has the time for one as we were all told to stay home but seems to forget they'll all be returning to work at some point. So a where as a cockapoo was between £500-1000 top, they seem to about £3000!!! Seems the same for any puppy!! Can see the rescue homes being inundated later in the year:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.