Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bleeping mad with her, the thick witch! Do your research she says, then in the next breath she went to see Dolly and picked her up the next day.
Did she see both parents, was it a reputable breeder? It took us months to find the breeder we used. We met the stud and the witch before they'd even mated, saw all of their papers, all the vet reports on them and was kept in the loop during the full pregnancy. God, she gives out such bullshit information I could seriously punch her in the face at times.
And I'm sorry but if I were to pay £3k for a dog I'd expect it to tit golden nuggets.
For 3k it would also have to clean up after itself and do some chores around the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's in a field walking the dog ordering stuff off e Bay? Is she that desperate she can't wait until she gets home??!!
I also think if she keeps going on about Christmas she will lose alot of followers.... people have alot on their minds right now and Christmas in June isn't one of them!

Reactions: 19
Wow she's already added a Christmas highlight with an affiliate swipe up.
She is one greedy bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's in a field walking the dog ordering stuff off eBay? Is she that desperate she can't wait until she gets home??!!
I also think if she keeps going on about Christmas she will lose alot of followers.... people have alot on their minds right now and Christmas in June isn't one of them!
This is so true who wants to even think about Christmas at a time like this, some people can’t see past the next day worrying how they are going to pay the bills or feed their children she is just unbelievable 😫

Reactions: 17
You can’t guarantee that cockapoos come out looking like a perfect cross. It’s in the genes. And these dogs are so inbreed that there are going to be so many birth defects. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
Beggy will be happy, pubs reopen 4th July.
You can bet your last garlic mushroom that she'll be there the 1st night getting trollied with the swingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stevie Wonder could have done a better job at styling this lounge
😎
It's so dated. C'mon Beggy, Nikki is having a complete renovation, thought you'd have revamped that godawful lounge and hallway by now 🤦

Maybe you're waiting for the skip to be delivered though to get rid of all the tat 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can’t guarantee that cockapoos come out looking like a perfect cross. It’s in the genes. And these dogs are so inbreed that there are going to be so many birth defects. It’s heartbreaking.
My friend’s mum has two and they have completely different looks, coat types and temperaments. I think It depends what generation they are. If they are a first cross it’s hard to know what you are going to get though. I’m not that clued up on them myself. I just don’t like the idea of people like Beggy thinking she knows what it is to be a friggin’ dog breeder. No you don’t.

Surely she must be back to work soon 🙄
I know. Can’t wait to see her reaction if Boris announces the reopening of entertainment industry work places later on today. 😂 Get back to work Beggy!

Surely arcades must be one of the most places you’re at risk, numerous people touching the machines all day, I’d be suprised if they open any time soon
It’s the last place I’d want to go but who knows.

Reactions: 3
My friend’s mum has two and they have completely different looks, coat types and temperaments. I think It depends what generation they are. If they are a first cross it’s hard to know what you are going to get though. I’m not that clued up on them myself. I just don’t like the idea of people like Beggy thinking she knows what it is to be a friggin’ dog breeder. No you don’t.

I know. Can’t wait to see her reaction if Boris announces the reopening of entertainment industry work places later on today. 😂 Get back to work Beggy!
He did ! Arcades can re open on the 4th July. Furlough scheme ends soon so she will either get sacked or have to go back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more roasting herself in the garden ! Lazy arse will be back dishing out the 10ps!! Whoop whoop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He did ! Arcades can re open on the 4th July. Furlough scheme ends soon so she will either get sacked or have to go back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more roasting herself in the garden ! Lazy arse will be back dishing out the 10ps!! Whoop whoop
Ah bye bye Becky!

• Haha

Oh did he. Thanks. I must’ve missed that. I was watching the press conferences religiously but it was getting a bit too much and had to have a break. It was all sending me West.

Shall we have a vote / poll on do we think she’ll go back or not? 😂👍

Reactions: 4
Oh did he. Thanks. I must’ve missed that. I was watching the press conferences religiously but it was getting a bit too much and had to have a break. It was all sending me West.

Shall we have a vote / poll on do we think she’ll go back or not? 😂👍
She won’t have any intention of going back but will be holding out to get all furlough she can and will hope for redundancy

Anyone that chooses not to go back should have to payback all their furlough money like you do with maternity pay. People like her using the scheme as free holiday 🙄. If you choose not to return it’s obvious you don’t need the money or want the job!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's in a field walking the dog ordering stuff off e Bay? Is she that desperate she can't wait until she gets home??!!
She is so selfish, a lot of people have lost loved ones through this virus and the last thing on their mines is Christmas without them.
She’s such a one trick pony she now has to talk about it all the time to get content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.