Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they're coming from China so might take 6 months to arrive. 😉
Oh hold on...is this the same Becky that likes to support small businesses ......oh yeah silly me thats thats only if they are giving her free stuff!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been having a nose at dawns fb, she seems to be good friends with the mayor and mayoress. It does make me wonder how she knows beggy their friendship seems to revolve around alcohol!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been having a nose at dawns fb, she seems to be good friends with the mayor and mayoress. It does make me wonder how she knows beggy their friendship seems to revolve around alcohol!
I think her husband works with Jaysun so they're friends by default

Reactions: 2
Whittering on about buying christmas stuff in June. She really has no bleeping idea whats going on in the world the bleeping dumb duck. This has pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!
What’s pissed me off more is that she’s ordering them from China 😳😳 is she actually for real 🤬

Reactions: 6
I saw once she goes back to work us tattle lot should go for a day at the beach and in the amusements and out her for her tit content her erm yeah constantly and her bless her daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw once she goes back to work us tattle lot should go for a day at the beach and in the amusements and out her for her tit content her erm yeah constantly and her bless her daughter
I'm from up north but I'd love a day out in Felixstowe.
Let's all go see Beggy.
Take a £50 note and then tell her that you want her to count out the 2p's one by one so she doesn't rip you off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry for what you're going through. 😔 Sending you a hug and a big thank you for all you do. 😊 ❤

I really do hope karma bites her and her selfish, ignorant, gormless clan one day because she's carried on like normal and its enraging so many law abiding people. 🤬
Thank you for your kind message x

Reactions: 1
I'm from up north but I'd love a day out in Felixstowe.
Let's all go see Beggy.
Take a £50 note and then tell her that you want her to count out the 2p's one by one so she doesn't rip you off 🤣🤣🤣
That's a bit harsh.....
She only has 10 fingers and 10 toes....what will she do when she needs to count more then 20p 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times has she said so erm yeah today?! 😂
Hi guys I am new here but I’ve lurked for a long time and have seen the light on many things.. however I have to say I would never comment on her eating disorder which I have seen here a few times.. or what she looks like.
I know she does seem to love herself though.
The whole taking this piss since lockdown even began is a joke I agree and the unnecessary trip to B&M for a shelf among other trips that have been completely unnecessary!
I find it extremely selfish to those working damn hard to stick to the rules and those who haven’t been able to see family or friends for so long.
I think she does have a problem with spending too from what I see perhaps it could be that she does it to feel in control somehow or her way of dealing with personal insecurities.. I really don’t know what else it could be to be honest!
Perhaps spending makes her feel better?!
Far too cluttered for me personally, I couldn’t stand it and the thought of dusting it all well... 😳
Also can anybody fill me in on Jason with the monopoly? what happened & why?! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
How many times has she said so erm yeah today?! 😂
Hi guys I am new here but I’ve lurked for a long time and have seen the light on many things.. however I have to say I would never comment on her eating disorder which I have seen here a few times.. or what she looks like.
I know she does seem to love herself though.
The whole taking this piss since lockdown even began is a joke I agree and the unnecessary trip to B&M for a shelf among other trips that have been completely unnecessary!
I find it extremely selfish to those working damn hard to stick to the rules and those who haven’t been able to see family or friends for so long.
I think she does have a problem with spending too from what I see perhaps it could be that she does it to feel in control somehow or her way of dealing with personal insecurities.. I really don’t know what else it could be to be honest!
Perhaps spending makes her feel better?!
Far too cluttered for me personally, I couldn’t stand it and the thought of dusting it all well... 😳
Also can anybody fill me in on Jason with the monopoly? what happened & why?! 😂😂😂😂
Hi 👋🏼 Welcome 🖤
He was losing at Monopoly one time so threw the board across the room.
I think he has a short fuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow. The whole family do not act their age at all the whole lot of them act like kids 🤣🤣
Beggy go and get the bottles of hot milk for the family and snuggle in bed together bless her , bless you , bless them so yeah bye beggy

My god I wish she would duck off back to work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.