Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, talking about Christmas as she’s got duck all else to talk about. Don’t just story for the sake of having to post stories. I’m sure your sheep will cope a few days without you Beggy 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think her husband works with Jaysun so they're friends by default
That would make sense. Dawn probably doesn’t even drink that much but when she’s around beggy has to get slaughtered to put up with her screeching voice 😂😂

I thought the smashing of the tv was a completely different incident 🤔. I thought she had the tv on in bed and it got on his nerves so he just smashed it, my apologies if I’m wrong

Reactions: 5
That would make sense. Dawn probably doesn’t even drink that much but when she’s around beggy has to get slaughtered to put up with her screeching voice 😂😂

I thought the smashing of the tv was a completely different incident 🤔. I thought she had the tv on in bed and it got on his nerves so he just smashed it, my apologies if I’m wrong
Yes your right about the TV

Reactions: 3
Tomorrow she will say it’s 6 months til Christmas Eve! 🙄
Ohhhh.... she can duck right off in talking about Christmas! 🤬 I'm not a big fan of it anyway, but this crappy situation were are in is just makning me think of one day at a time. She really is an irritant, like tit on your shoe!

Reactions: 11
From the little nose I had on dawns face book, she looks very well to do. Lovely home, nice clothes hair looks lovely all the time. She don’t look
Dirty and like she lives in a junk shop. God nos why she hangs around with someone so common and uncouth as beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh.... she can duck right off in talking about Christmas! 🤬 I'm not a big fan of it anyway, but this crappy situation were are in is just makning me think of one day at a time. She really is an irritant, like tit on your shoe!
Exactly, there’s us wondering how the next bill will be paid and she’s talking about bloody Christmas 😡🤬 she’s really in another level

Exactly, there’s us wondering how the next bill will be paid and she’s talking about bloody Christmas 😡🤬 she’s really on another level

I’m still laughing at the fact the fake Evans account referred to Jaysun as mr tumbles brother, Mr Fumble. Who ever is behind that account has my kind of sense of humour!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s lost followers ! Are people finally seeing through her vile shite? Boring ! Boring! Boring!

Reactions: 8

God knows you.. could be right.. she talks so much shite I cant remember if it was because of monopoly lol

Reactions: 2
Business wise I've had to start work on things for Christmas but there's no way I'm annoying people with it all on social media in June and I can guarantee I will be over Christmas by the end of October but it's my job and I love what i do, this old trout needs to get a life though!

Reactions: 4
From the little nose I had on dawns face book, she looks very well to do. Lovely home, nice clothes hair looks lovely all the time. She don’t look
Dirty and like she lives in a junk shop. God nos why she hangs around with someone so common and uncouth as beggy
That’s was my impression of her, complete opposite of begs

That candle globe thing that she got “gifted” (hate that expression) will be gone off the end of her kitchen islandthatdoesntmakesence within the month. The poor girl who sent it to her with another one to give away obviously wanted Big Bird to go on about how great it is so she would get loads of business but it hasn’t worked very well has it? Beggy barely looks at it!

Also.....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
God knows why she’s put that photo of her lounge on her grid. It just looks absolutely full of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry all but I am totally here for the Christmas extravaganza. Perhaps not this early but the trees that look 'thrown at' give me joy.

• Haha
She made Dolly have puppies for the experience not for the money 😂😂😂 what a load of bollocks, you wanted to line your pockets you money grabbing twit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.