beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the “Loads of people are asking where I got my thumb ring from...I got it ages ago and gave one to my friend Emma” 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did the same to me when I commented on her Caroline flack rant and shared that my first husband has committed suicide and I found her presumptions to be well out of order.
Snap! Me too I basically said the same. My brother killed himself 9 yrs ago, know one fully knows what’s going on in their minds.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the candle hand is Beggys...... it’s been washed and the nails clean!

Snap! Me too I basically said the same. My brother killed himself 9 yrs ago, know one fully knows what’s going on in their minds.
So sorry to read that 😘

Reactions: 2
You know what, I'm not bothered either way about whose hand it is, whose ring it is or who went to £land when.

Purely because the facts remain.
Beggy tells lies. Constantly
Beggy breaks the rules. Constantly
Beggy is a dirty woman. Constantly
Beggy has spending issues. Constantly
Beggy has issues. Period
Beggy is someone we love to talk about 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Still no sign of brookieblessher, wonder if she’s laid up in bed with corona...

Reactions: 5
Nah we would all know about it, it's all becky would bang on about and plus everyone in the house would need to isolate. Unless she's driving over 200 miles to a remote cottage to protect beggy and jason

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup she is still a lying, nasty, vile piece of work regardless.
Imagine having her as your friend, I bet Dawn could tell a few tales about her or Emma or Amy 🥴

Amy has just taken up dog walking, wonder if that includes taking Beggy for a long walk on a short pier! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez wear a bra woman, nobody wants to see those dangly things 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez wear a bra woman, nobody wants to see those dangly things 🤮
I hope she doesn’t have a gas hob or they’ll be catching fire Mrs Doubtfire style.

Nah we would all know about it, it's all becky would bang on about and plus everyone in the house would need to isolate. Unless she's driving over 200 miles to a remote cottage to protect beggy and jason
True, but there’s no way on earth Beggy would isolate for two weeks. The thought of giving the shops a miss for that long would I’m sure result in some sort of convulsion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been for a bike ride dressed like that, on a mans bike...... load of bollox. We’re not all as bleeping stupid as she looks🤬
[/QUOTE
Ur
Did she delete it? Damn I missed it,

Haha I just saw it, my stories were slow uploading today. She so was going to say a fffffffff ag.
It’s still there! And... that IS definitely her hand!

I don’t think the candle hand is Beggys...... it’s been washed and the nails clean!

So sorry to read that 😘
Thanks hon 😘 it was extremely traumatic just by the nature of how he did it. Just glad my mum wasn’t around at the time as she’d passed 3 weeks earlier x

Nah.... just laid up in bed 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How many times does she keep checking her own tits out? Must love the look of them!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Brooke has posted on her own account. She's been buying again. Trainers now. Spoilt little madam 😡

• Angry
Still think that nail is to clean to be beggys. Don’t think I've ever seen her nails that clean, even when she had fake shovels on them there was always dirt under her nails. Hence the fact I no she never washes dirty witch.
Wonder if she has to hide the fact she smokes from jaysonnn we all no how amazing they are with each other. I meN she even has to whisper and go quick when he is about, I still think she is scared of him......And no amount of stories about how they have spend the day talking will convince me other wise.

Brookes home with a swipe up to "shop my kicks" I'd rather kick myself in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.