beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love that Instagram page, whoever is behind it, definitely has to be on here, whoever it is own up, because that account is Getting us all through lockdown 🤣💯💯

She’s definitely not a size 7, and whoever told her she was, needs there eyes testing, even seeing them bad boys in the background, you can tell she’s definitely not, I’m a size 7, and my feet don’t look anywhere near as big as hers, her toes alone are like the full length of my feet😂, we know you cannot help but lie Beggy, but c’mon 🤣, now we all know why she buys so many pairs of shoes and flip flops, because her toes must burst through them 🤣🤣🤣

Just when you think it cannot get better 😭🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I absolutely love that Instagram page, whoever is behind it, definitely has to be on here, whoever it is own up, because that account is Getting us all through lockdown 🤣💯💯

She’s definitely not a size 7, and whoever told her she was, needs there eyes testing, even seeing them bad boys in the background, you can tell she’s definitely not, I’m a size 7, and my feet don’t look anywhere near as big as hers, her toes alone are like the full length of my feet😂, we know you cannot help but lie Beggy, but c’mon 🤣, now we all know why she buys so many pairs of shoes and flip flops, because her toes must burst through them 🤣🤣🤣

Just when you think it cannot get better 😭🤣🤣🤣
FML!! 👌🏼😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll need shed loads of paint ... See what I did there 🤣🤣 .

I've got my fence in Silver Copse, had it years, she copied me !!

And I covered a very light sage green and it took 3 coats so to cover black will take several coats.

And it won't be the same colour as the shed anyway as she's starting on a completely different base colour.

Beggy the bodger at work again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still don’t think she’s showered!! Look at her hand 🤮
That woman is vile. We’re in the middle of a global pandemic and now more than ever people should be washing their hands and ensuring hygiene is paramount. She doesn’t look like she’s seen a bar of soap all month. It wouldn’t be so bad if she was staying at home in her own little bubble but she’s galavanting here there and everywhere fingering lord only knows what in the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she surprised that she’d been awake since 4.30, as didn’t she go to bed around 7.39🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine living with her brain...fences fences...swipe ups...shopping...do this do that....delete comments 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Oh and here’s an idea...maybe your lazy daughter could do some jobs for you, like clean or pick up the cash machines wheel🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤮🤮🤮 how minging is she. Imagine stating she hasn’t washed her hair and won’t till tonight till she’s finished painting. How fkn clarity can you be she’s been in the garden in the heat sweating but won’t wash her hair she actually makes me feel sick

Reactions: 7
Omg as if she's just admitted she hasn't washed her hair whilst she's been doing all this work in the garden 🤮 Her pillow must stink that's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So she went to the shop with her hair like that, with Brookieblessher!! Two adults again!! 🤬

Reactions: 2
Why does she always have music playing so loud when its sunny the main hate of mine is people playing music really loud. I thought it was just a council estate thing. I live on a council estate before anyone takes offence. My house is an ex council and the one and only thing i hate about my estate is the selfish people who do this so I cant sit in my garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WTAF!
Seriously what is that in her hair, her daughter is a “ hair dresser” said lightly and she’s let her mum go out in public with hair like that!

She really is a mess, dirty stained hands where she’s clearly not showered and hasn’t watched her hair after the work she’s been doing in the garden 🤮 what a grott she is..... no wonder Jayson always sits in another room and prefers his own company to that wider!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
WTAF!
Seriously what is that in her hair, her daughter is a “ hair dresser” said lightly and she’s let her mum go out in public with hair like that!

She really is a mess, dirty stained hands where she’s clearly not showered and hasn’t watched her hair after the work she’s been doing in the garden 🤮 what a grott she is..... no wonder Jayson always sits in another room and prefers his own company to that wider!
She's a dirt bird.

Reactions: 3
I actually can't cope with how disgusting she looks today seriously, regardless if you are back in the garden the next day you still shower that evening that's just a standard guide on how not to be a woman. Sort yourself out you dirty witch 🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.