BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually cannot believe that Brooke has uploaded videos of a funeral to Instagram. Who the duck does that?????? She needs her phone removed and taught some damn respect.
If someone had done that at my mum's funeral I swear I would rip there bastard head of!!!

Reactions: 18
She’s taken all the videos down. How absolutely tragic that she thinks it’s normal behaviour to a) film a funeral and b)post it to hundreds of strangers online!!!

Reactions: 14
I came following Alice gate, swiftly fell down the pip schofield and FOD rabbit holes, and now this! Haven’t a clue what’s going on but sounds like a vat of tea!
Same! Found the Begster due to Alicegate. She's bleeping despicable!

Reactions: 2
Oh No, No, No. I have been blocked by that bit of trailer trash or should I say shed trash Brooke.
I am totally devastated 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder beggy wanted a collection for flowers as 30quids worth of flowers from just her would of looked lost amongst the lot that are there so she need to recruit others to enable her to spend a lot more to make herself look good .!!

Reactions: 25
Beggys posted a picture but what a surprise she’s turned the comments off
Yet she’s claiming not to read here 🤣🤣🤣, she’ll be on here right now reading it all 🤣, hey Becky👋🏼👋🏼, sort your daughter out, shes showing your families true colours more than you have 🤣👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No wonder beggy wanted a collection for flowers as 30quids worth of flowers from just her would of looked lost amongst the lot that are there so she need to recruit others to enable her to spend a lot more to make herself look good .!!
This 🙌🏻 it was all for show & attention!

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she’s deleted all the video’s, so many people have already seen them so it was clearly pointless deleting them.
Brooke you clearly are your mother’s daughter and are both absolutely disgusting human beings who don’t no respect and funeral etiquette if it hit you in the face 😡

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she’s deleted all the video’s, so many people have already seen them so it was clearly pointless deleting them.
Brooke you clearly are your mother’s daughter and are both absolutely disgusting human beings who don’t no respect and funeral etiquette if it hit you in the face 😡
here here!..silly cows the both of them

Reactions: 6
God forbid you don’t have content for the day. What a low bleeping blow filming at a funeral at a personal thing!!!
both disgraceful pair of idiots with no brain cells between them. Shocking

Reactions: 13
So Brooke posted pics and videos of Claire's daughters wedding before anyone else, she then announced the death of Claire before her family had told everyone....are we really surprised she took photos and videos at a funeral and uploaded them...purely for content??🤦🏼‍♀️

They are both arrogant, disrespectful , selfish twats!!!

Reactions: 31
I’m just thinking about what Brooke must have looked like.....in the wake with her phone out....if I would have clocked that at my family members funeral I swear down I would have knocked her right out

Reactions: 14
I'm absolutely disgusted reading all of this tonight, lower than low to do what Brooke has done tonight.
No excuses, no coming back from that, absolutely disrespectful towards Claire and the entire family who have lost a mother, sister, wife.
To take photos, video, upload it, I just feel disgust for her.

Reactions: 17
Trying to catch up on this and duck me I am at a loss for words..........genuinely no words!!!!

Reactions: 10
I pitty that they are so obsessed with Instagram that they will do anything for content.

So wrong what they have done today.

Wonder if beggy will address it tomorrow, or act like it didnt happen. I think she may go quiet again, like she did a couple of weeks ago...then return with the sad voice

Reactions: 10
What are the odds of a rant about trolls and be kind from Beggy tomorrow, after she’s been sad in a few stories? Stupid, selfish witches, the pair of them.

Reactions: 16
I took photos of my aunties funeral flowers as they were so beautiful. However I waited until a quiet moment and then went and took them. I never shared them and still have them in my pictures.
I really can not get my head round it at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.