BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I unfollwed these pair of wrongins months ago and after this and the flower incident I hope they lose alot more and the collaborators their affiliated with realise what scum they are and pull the plug on lining their dirty scummy pockets! Absolutely disgraceful

Reactions: 19
She has been raised by a beg, she as watched a beg day in day out only think of herself. What do you expect. Neither of them no respect, I’m lost for words I truly am.

Reactions: 13
I'm absolutely bloody gobsmacked! I'm just totally disgusted at this pair, they have no damn shame. Just truly awful

Reactions: 11
Who do we think made her delete the first lot of videos as I bet it wasn’t her own mother

Reactions: 10
And I’ve just made a coffee and thought it’s all for here !!!!!! Just to prove a bastard point of the flowers. That poor poor family.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know anyone who would dream of getting their phone out at a funeral 😠 and then to post it on Instagram is just soo wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 16
They are both disrespectful arseholes.
There is no excuse for doing this, none whatsoever!
They both made themselves centre of attention at Rendalls wedding & have done the same at Claire's funeral.
SHAME ON THEM!!!!!

Reactions: 22
I think it says a lot about Them Brooke doing this🙄, She’s doing it purely for attention, so people will message her saying they’re thinking of them, Brooke comes across just like beggy, has to be the certain of attention, I mean just look at her Instagram, it screams that 😬, I hope Claire’s daughter never invites them to anything after this, actually think it’s horrible, end of the day, that’s someone’s mum, someone’s daughter, and she’s treating Claire like it’s a day out for her, as much as her family will wanna celebrate her life, that’s a private thing, I seriously hope Brooke losses followers for this, because this says everything about them as a family, I’m a few years older than Brooke, and I’d never dream of taken a photo anything like that, even if it was a stranger, my mum raised me to be respectful🙄, Problem is, both Brooke and becky’s life revolves around Instagram, and that’s sad really 👀

Reactions: 26
The first video Brooke posted was clearly asked for by Beggy because Beggy was standing there as if to say, have you got me on it with my balloon? And Beggy was standing right next to Claire's husband ffs.... I honestly cant believe this woman 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What an absolute disgrace of a girl and her bleeping mother. Funerals are private not for the whole of bleeping Instagram to see! They will literally do anything for bleeping content. What a disrespectful little bleep

Reactions: 14
My daughter is the same age as Brooke, but thankfully the complete opposite. She was brought up with & taught to show respect, decency and good manners. It seems to me Brooke has never been taught how to act or conduct herself. The whole family are a complete disgrace.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.