BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if my mum died, and we invited someone to her funeral and they posted it on Instagram, I’d go absolutely mad, the girl has no respect whatsoever, a funeral is completely different, I don’t think that’s something you should be posting over social media, especially when Brooke is a stranger, maybe her family member, but definitely not Brooke🙄, especially after the tit she caused posting her death, You can tell she’s probably just been dragged along, because if it was someone you cared about, I doubt you’d be posting tit 🙄, next she’ll have a photo of the coffin, she’s a spoiled little brat 😬

Reactions: 21
Actually cannot believe that Brooke has uploaded videos of a funeral to Instagram. Who the duck does that?????? She needs her phone removed and taught some damn respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually have no words👀, it’s not a circus🤦🏻‍♀️, I get the celebration of her life, but c’mon, somethings not for the internet🙎🏻‍♀️, somethings out of respect, you just don’t post

Reactions: 18
I truly can't believe what I have seen.
Brooke what a truly peace of trash you are. Disgusting human being.
She truly needs to reset her morale compass. Vile silly little girl. 🤢🤢🤢🤢😱😱

Reactions: 18
Who in their right mind takes photos of a funeral. Maybe I’m old but FFS I put that right up there with taking a death bed photo. It’s downright wrong and disrespectful. What a vile child, I would be ashamed if she was mine!!! 🤬

Reactions: 30
It’s disrespectful to take photos at a funeral but I bet you won’t see the ‘Inspirational’ letters that were paid for by donations of Beggy’s followers because she never even ordered them!

👀 And Brooke, I know you’ll read here, you’re a woman. I’m sure Claire’s family can’t believe your actions. Poor people, it’s such a sad time for them and they have to keep wondering what the Evans’ are going to do next.
Rendells probably glad she won’t have to have anything to do with them anymore after today

With a mother like Begs are you even surprised ? They are all pure scum of the earth

Reactions: 19
WTF 🤬 if someone took photos at my mums funeral and posted them in Instagram I’d bleeping kill them with my barehands!!! That girl seriously needs to learn about respect but then again with a mother like Beggy what do we expect 🙄

Who in their right mind takes photos of a funeral. Maybe I’m old but FFS I put that right up there with taking a death bed photo. It’s downright wrong and disrespectful. What a vile child, I would be ashamed if she was mine!!! 🤬
Oh don’t worry. If Beggy and Brooke had found themselves at her deathbed they’d have probably have made bleeping boomerangs. It takes a lot to shock me but Brooke’s behaviour today has managed it. VILE VILE VILE.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.