BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if someone had given me permission I still wouldn't video/ take pics at a funeral, let alone post it on my social media, especially if it wasn't my family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Holy tit what is wrong with that girl??!! It would never cross my mind to do that but even if I got my phone out to take photos etc my mum would have given me slap!!! How disrespectful. One would hope that would be addressed and apologies out on her stories!

Reactions: 15
Oh my god, I have just come across the fake Evans Instagram.. I honestly think that is the best Instagram I have ever seen in my life 🤣🤣 whoever done that deserves a medal!

Reactions: 13
Is Brooke joking, the disrespectful little witch.
Wow I just do not know what to say.
Who the duck takes pictures at someone’s funeral. She’s disgusting.
If I were beggy I’d have slapped her!!

Beggy didn’t stay off for the day like she said she would

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
that girl is so far up her own arse & obviously when she posted about Claire’s death on her stories before anyone else has taught her duck all..thick as pig shite
Sorry I know it’s annoying but I’m a newbie, who’s Claire? I’ve scrolled through beckys gram, and I really don’t know what to say! She has 88k followers????!!!!??!!!
I tell you tattle has really opened my eyes to all of the tit shows out there!

Reactions: 18
Holy tit what is wrong with that girl??!! It would never cross my mind to do that but even if I got my phone out to take photos etc my mum would have given me slap!!! How disrespectful. One would hope that would be addressed and apologies out on her stories!
She’s an absolute half wit, wouldnt surprise me if she’s got a selfie with the coffin behind her doing that stupid pout 🙄

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it’s annoying but I’m a newbie, who’s Claire? I’ve scrolled through beckys gram, and I really don’t know what to say! She has 88k followers????!!!!??!!!
She’s a beautiful lady that Becky became friends with over instagram

What's Brooke's insta name please?
Brook jevens

Reactions: 1
Claire was another Instagrammer that died recently. She was an acquaintance I believe of becky. Beckys daughter Brooke announced that she had died before the family had made it public. Becky took it on herself to arrange a collection for flowers.

Reactions: 2
welcome!..Claire Coleby was a girl on insta..& going by what people say on here she was a lovely woman, she died of cancer a short time ago and was Beggys ‘friend’...someone on here would be better explaining the story as i wouldn’t be so good lol

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, I expected Becky to be the one to post it 🙄🙄🙄, is Brooke really that bleeping sick, posting photos from someone’s funeral, the fact she’s now deleted them, says it all.. that’s disrespectful as duck, even if it was my own family member, I’d never take a bleeping picture at the funeral and put it on Instagram, absolute little witch so she is, I seriously hope she’s removed it because someone from Claire’s family has told her too, first she announced her death before the family publicly, and now she’s taken photos at the poor girls mums funeral.. absolute little bleep😒😒

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Glad to see Brooke has removed the disrespectful stories. Why doesn’t it occur to them how it comes across to Claires family? It isn’t a funeral to show off you are there or the flowers you’ve paid for. Honestly they need a reality check on general manners!

Reactions: 12
It’s disrespectful to take photos at a funeral but I bet you won’t see the ‘Inspirational’ letters that were paid for by donations of Beggy’s followers because she never even ordered them!

👀 And Brooke, I know you’ll read here, you’re a woman. I’m sure Claire’s family can’t believe your actions. Poor people, it’s such a sad time for them and they have to keep wondering what the Evans’ are going to do next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Well duck me are we surprised really?
i bet they couldn’t wait to get away, get home and upload those. The pair of them are disgusting disrespectful bastards

Reactions: 21
who in their right mind goes to a funeral and thinks ‘oh il take a picture of this and post it to instagram’ like honestly? the only class they have is being first class pricks!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.