BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg people saying she’s inspirational to get things done. She spends days doing nothing but watching t.v!! 🤣 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the fucks going on in the Evans house this morning? They’re both in the same room, talking, interacting, smiling. Must have been a good night!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else remember when she was going to make these chocolate slabs and sell them around her town and online? She had this *brainwave* and was going to quit her job to do it and then did one fayre and changed her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I remember that!!! And she is quick to say don’t copy peoples business ideas because it will only fail, yet she copied it off someone who kept gifting her slabs of chocolate 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I see she’s using the leftovers from her Christmas sweet trees. Is this the first example of Beggy recycling? 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else remember when she was going to make these chocolate slabs and sell them around her town and online? She had this *brainwave* and was going to quit her job to do it and then did one fayre and changed her mind
she discovered she needed hygiene certificates to make and sell stuff and being as shes a grubby cow she sacked it all off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how many of her sheep will now think I'll do that and sell them on Facebook to make a few extra pounds without any knowledge that you need a hygine certificate and public liability insurance 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Bollox😡 I thought those sirens were the Men in White coats coming to take her away!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.