BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soul Candles are posting again about being in the goody bags at the Oscars. Does anyone else think this is a bit suspect? 🧐
No way?? I think I read that those goodie bags are worth 70 grand, don’t understand why they’d chuck a poxy £20 candle in there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way?? I think I read that those goodie bags are worth 70 grand, don’t understand why they’d chuck a poxy £20 candle in there 🤣🤣
Yeh my thoughts exactly. It’s all high end designer stuff isn’t it? Brands will be killing each other to get in there.

Reactions: 1
Moaning about the weather and then saying hope you’re all having a better weekend.... as if she’s the only one affected by the storm?? 🙄

Reactions: 9
The second year of Soul having their candle in the Oscar goody bags yet they’re still only on 68k followers.
All the stars must smell it and bin it, they’re cheap and shite, who’d be that interested in that rubbish candle when they have thousands of pounds of items in those bags.

I don’t believe for one minute people are asking over those cheap tacky letters on her wall 😏

Reactions: 5
The second year of Soul having their candle in the Oscar goody bags yet they’re still only on 68k followers.
All the stars must smell it and bin it, they’re cheap and shite, who’d be that interested in that rubbish candle when they have thousands of pounds of items in those bags.
Re-gift it to the help.

Ffs Beggy you illiterate bleep. It’s BOUGHT ffs.

Regarding tonight’s gousto meal, at 41 you should be mature enough to realise that personally not liking something doesn’t automatically make it ‘horrible’! my fussy teenager has outgrown saying that about foods she doesn’t enjoy.

Reactions: 5
Ffs Beggy you illiterate bleep. It’s BOUGHT ffs.

Regarding tonight’s gousto meal, at 41 you should be mature enough to realise that personally not liking something doesn’t automatically make it ‘horrible’! my fussy teenager has outgrown saying that about foods she doesn’t enjoy.
Jay suns enjoyed them all so far, he’s never had such varied meals! 😂

• Haha
Jason’s now watching the stranger after she’s been going on about it, do they seriously not watching anything together? If there is something recommended to either my husband or I to watch, we always set aside a day and time (what with hobbies and children’s hobbies etc there’s only a couple of weekday nights free 😂) where we will actually sit together and watch it. I know he works shifts but surely they can find time to sit and wAtch things like this together?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So it was posted on here about the flowers blocking the view
Well well well - like she doesn’t read here

we all see you beggy-so obvious
715D0AD4-E8CA-479B-9BC4-FF1A56B921B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree, she’s always late to the party with everything!
I have one and I’m warm the minute I get in it! A waste of lecky 🤦‍♀️

Jason’s now watching the stranger after she’s been going on about it, do they seriously not watching anything together? If there is something recommended to either my husband or I to watch, we always set aside a day and time (what with hobbies and children’s hobbies etc there’s only a couple of weekday nights free 😂) where we will actually sit together and watch it. I know he works shifts but surely they can find time to sit and wAtch things like this together?
[/QUOTE
Yea me n hub just watch it.., together!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.