BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez the woman really does live in some strange world.

She doesn’t know smears are every 3 years, aren’t they everywhere in the UK?

She bought a trifle bowl even though they all hate trifle but she had to have it anyway and it doesn’t matter.

She can never just say I went to Iceland. Iceland own the freezer warehouse shop too you dumb blonde so just say Iceland,

Giving tips to have 2 sets of bedding so you can put one on while the other is in the wash. Wow, this is brand new information.

No, flower bedding does not look more wintery 🙄
Their relationship seems so strange. They’re rarely together and if he’s home watching tv she fks off to watch tv in bed. The only time they do spend together is when they go on the piss or have a nana nap on the sofa. I get marriage becomes a bit mundane at times when you’re a parent and you both work but my husband and I have been together over 20 years and we are still like big kids together. Yes we’re busy running a home and family but at night we sit together and he even watches Love Island with me which he hates 😂 If he fked off to bed and left me I wouldn’t be happy haha. Jay sun seems to escape when he can and Becky has a better relationship with her electric blanket that she has orgasms over and feels the need to show us her jizz face as she turns it on. Odd bod. That story of her switching it on last week was just hilarious.
If her bed is THAT cold, but a decent feather duvet
Their relationship seems so strange. They’re rarely together and if he’s home watching tv she fks off to watch tv in bed. The only time they do spend together is when they go on the piss or have a nana nap on the sofa. I get marriage becomes a bit mundane at times when you’re a parent and you both work but my husband and I have been together over 20 years and we are still like big kids together. Yes we’re busy running a home and family but at night we sit together and he even watches Love Island with me which he hates 😂 If he fked off to bed and left me I wouldn’t be happy haha. Jay sun seems to escape when he can and Becky has a better relationship with her electric blanket that she has orgasms over and feels the need to show us her jizz face as she turns it on. Odd bod. That story of her switching it on last week was just hilarious.
Just no beggy....just no
Just no beggy....just no
The tapping I can deal with. The incessant use of ''so yeah'' I can deal with. What I can't deal with is her constant pulling of clothes. She tugs at them like a toddler that's just found his penis. bleeping stoppppppppppp itttttt
Sorry, I
Know this isn’t relevant to this post but I don’t know how to do a new one. Does anyone else think how insular Beggy is? Look it up Begster, I mean does she ever watch the News? Seems she only comments on major stories when they come up on insta even then I bet she never knows the fully story. Ps no point watching the masked singer when the shows nearly finished ffs! She lives under a rock!!

Reactions: 2
I’m right in hearing what she said, she only has the white Christy bedding on in the summer because dolly’s paws aren’t as muddy in the summer and she comes on our bed.
Wipe ur fukin dogs feet u woman. If u must insist on having animals in ur bed and not in their own, especially as u buy her one every month.

Reactions: 7
I’m right in hearing what she said, she only has the white Christy bedding on in the summer because dolly’s paws aren’t as muddy in the summer and she comes on our bed.
Wipe ur fukin dogs feet u woman. If u must insist on having animals in ur bed and not in their own, especially as u buy her one every month.
Yeah gross isn’t it. I get that some people don’t mind sharing their bed/settee with their animal.......but I personally think it’s gross. ‘Less’ muddy in the summer? So still dirty and she allows the dirty paws in the house, up the stairs and in the bed? 🤢🤮

Reactions: 5
Yeah gross isn’t it. I get that some people don’t mind sharing their bed/settee with their animal.......but I personally think it’s gross. ‘Less’ muddy in the summer? So still dirty and she allows the dirty paws in the house, up the stairs and in the bed? 🤢🤮
We have a cat and she’s not allowed upstairs never has been and knows it. She’s not allowed on the sofa either. I personally can’t stand animals where we sleep or sit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh my GOD have you seen the latest on the parody account 😂😂😂😂#ermyeah 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg as if she said “me no like it” in that baby voice 😷😷😷 talk about cringe my god she’s so pathetic. Can smell her through the phone 😂😂😷😷😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If her bed is THAT cold, but a decent feather duvet

Sorry, I
Know this isn’t relevant to this post but I don’t know how to do a new one. Does anyone else think how insular Beggy is? Look it up Begster, I mean does she ever watch the News? Seems she only comments on major stories when they come up on insta even then I bet she never knows the fully story. Ps no point watching the masked singer when the shows nearly finished ffs! She lives under a rock!!
I agree, she’s always late to the party with everything!

Reactions: 1
She said Jaysuuuuun brought her pancakes and strawberries in bed, correction Becky he brought a pancake and 1 strawberry cut in 2 because you eat like a bleeping 1 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who mentioned her not seeing her swinging pal, Dawn for a while?
There she goes, showing us all they’re still besties.
Hi Beggy 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Soul Candles are posting again about being in the goody bags at the Oscars. Does anyone else think this is a bit suspect? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.