BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More cupboards to hoard more of her shite then 🙄 Boring and predictable!!!

Reactions: 7
duck me I’ve just watched that video 🤦🏽‍♀️ She wasted so much chocolate using a metal straw (!?) and not a silicone spatula! Poor eve

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when a small business (one lady working from home) sent begs ‘happy post’ glittered wine glasses? The lady had sorted begs out about 6, think it may of been for brookes prom drinks, then about 1 week later begs done one of her ‘art attacks’ & basically showed everyone how to glitter glasses .. I remember thinking how out of order 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember when a small business (one lady working from home) sent begs ‘happy post’ glittered wine glasses? The lady had sorted begs out about 6, think it may of been for brookes prom drinks, then about 1 week later begs done one of her ‘art attacks’ & basically showed everyone how to glitter glasses .. I remember thinking how out of order 😡
Well remembered. ♥

Reactions: 1
I can't stand this self entitled woman and her daughter. Ugh.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see her husband reference a gun to her head this morning? 😳

Reactions: 5
Whyyyy is she telling us Brooke is having a shower. No one and I repeat no one gives a duck.

Reactions: 9
We all no it will be an island she wants in her kitchen as that’s what people she follows have so that’s what beggy wants .. she says you shouldn’t compete or compare with others but that is exactly what she does .!!

Reactions: 9
We all no it will be an island she wants in her kitchen as that’s what people she follows have so that’s what beggy wants .. she says you shouldn’t compete or compare with others but that is exactly what she does .!!
Spot on!

Reactions: 4
I know there are things people just don’t like, but what is the point in her trying Gousto if she’s not willing to try it all?? The mint in the mayo would take some of the mayo taste away anyway. It can’t be texture because salad cream is the same! As someone that really isn’t fussy with food and would try anything once it really winds me up when grown adults are like this about food! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ooh so remove that silly window that looks into the conservatory ....

And it’s friggin vile 🤢
I mentioned that window a few days ago .... Asking WTF is that all about ? I've not looked at her stories today but please tell me it's changing. I'd love to be the one who called it 🤪
She must be telepathic though as how'd she *ever* know we'd discussed it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mentioned that window a few days ago .... Asking WTF is that all about ? I've not looked at her stories today but please tell me it's changing. I'd love to be the one who called it 🤪
She must be telepathic though as how'd she *ever* know we'd discussed it 🤭
It’s the kitchen she’s having a change in, not the window that is in the lounge looking onto the stairs. No blooming idea who decided when building that house that it’d be a good idea to put a window there though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.