BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I remember that!!! And she is quick to say don’t copy peoples business ideas because it will only fail, yet she copied it off someone who kept gifting her slabs of chocolate 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s making me really angry doing this! If she supports small business why not buy her friend a bar of chocolate from a proper business! People put their blood sweat and tears (not literally) into making a successful business and she just plods along thinking she can do everything #beckydidnotmakemedoit

Reactions: 7
She’s wetting herself because she’s having her kitchen remodelled. Obviously, she needs more space because of her Gousto cooking. Give me the strength to walk away from this shite, I’ve had enough of the car crash that is Becky.

Reactions: 9
She’s like a child! What the hell was that all about?! A few lousy kitchen cupboards & she’s acting like she’s having a proper revamp I could understand if it was a big inglenook for a lovely aga or a beautiful big island put in but ffs her kitchen cupboards are shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s wetting herself because she’s having her kitchen remodelled. Obviously, she needs more space because of her Gousto cooking. Give me the strength to walk away from this shite, I’ve had enough of the car crash that is Becky.
Copying Hinch. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Copying Mrs Hinch again eh, Begs? If it’s good enough for the grinch it’s good enough for the begster!

She honestly wasn’t this excited when her mother got the all clear form cancer!!!

Reactions: 13
Her confirming the kitchen and build is all being paid for 😂 Becky take a day off love, you are not Mrs Hinch 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.