Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KLRDN

What happened to Jason is horrific but did anyone else hear her say he was put into a seduced coma? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hi Phil,
Hope you donโ€™t mind me messaging you but I feel we have so much in common. Both of us carrying secrets and been afraid to share them in case we disappointed anyone.
I wanted to reach out to you to offer some love & kindness as my motto is #BeKind...( itโ€™s not because I think youโ€™d get me more followers, oh no absolutely not, Iโ€™d not do that!)
Anyways, I thought Iโ€™d send you one of my candles, which I made by my own hands. I mixed the scents, created the vessels, poured them by hand, cut the wicks, parcelled them up, stuck the stickers on ( and the bling star, do you like the bling star?) anyway Phil... can I call you Phil? The candle is called โ€˜Believeโ€™ as I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to believe that like myself things can get better. Lots of love to you, Steph and the girls
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

P.S ask Holly if sheโ€™d like one too!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

diygirl40

VIP Member
Good morning my fellow wankers ๐Ÿ˜‚

She is thick as pigs shit. She thinks if soneone uses her picture as their profile picture thay they are pretending to be her. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can think of better people id rather be and surely she realises that the pictures used are used for comedy because they are so awful. She is absolutely delusional and no its not jealousy, i have no desire to be a self centered, narcissistic and materialistic individual who spends ยฃ1000s a month on shit and only thrives on receiving gifted shit or buying shit. Nor do i aspire to be a hoarder to the point i need a dressing room and a shoe room. I certainly am not jealous of the fact you beggy never see your granddaughter because your soon to be daughter in law keeps you at arms length because you cannot be trusted, even your son agrees.
Im not jealous of the fact half of Felixstowe think youre a joke and avoid you. Im certainly not jealous that you are a fraudster, a theif and would rather be glued to your phone than spending time with family. Heaven forbid jason is in his kitchen when youre trying to talk to your phone.

You are the one that needs help, you selfish cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

bluey

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Beggy everyone on insta knows ur on tattle, stop the deleting and quit the battle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Beggy, Iโ€™m genuinely hurt by your โ€˜wankerโ€™ comment and implying Iโ€™ve got no life. Did no one ever tell you if youโ€™ve nothing nice to say donโ€™t say anything? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So are you telling me, all these people today that are coming out with these โ€˜be kindโ€™ quotes have NEVER in their lives ever slagged someone off, never had an opinion on someone, never messaged their mate saying stuff or listening out for the latest gossip on that person. If they say they havenโ€™t they are god damn fucking liars.
Not everyone that takes their own lives do it because of what someone writes on social media.
Take Robin Williams. He had more deep rooted issues, health problems along with depression & mental health. As much as my heart breaks for CF, she had things going on in her life that didnโ€™t come about just from โ€˜trolls on the internetโ€™ she had been troubled with other private issues that made it into the media and she was harrassed and scrutinised and hung out to dry by them. So fuck off with the โ€˜trollโ€™ shit, yes if someone sends death threats to you, messages you constantly, rings you and threatens you, follows you, hounds you and doesnโ€™t leave you alone those people need genuinely dealt with by the authorities but someone on here saying your house is shit and you dress like an 11year old isnโ€™t fucking trolling.
Remember Beggy, no one forces you to come on here. NO ONE!

Now get to fuck with your posts blaming people on a forum for CF death and start maybe thinking about how you act yourself before pointing the finger at others!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pearlpow

So thick she thinks if you have her picture on here your pretending to be her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i cant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I do know Philip (somewhat), and tagging him in a stupid insta story post is just fucking pathetic. Fuck off Beggy ffs. Itโ€™s highly offensive that youโ€™d even think about linking being gay to actually having a DISORDER!!
1) eating disorder = problem that needs fixed
2) gambling addiction = problem that needs fixed
3) drug dependence = problem that needs fixed
4) being gay = not a problem that needs fixed

beggy, if itโ€™s โ€˜good to talkโ€™ and youโ€™re truly โ€˜true to yourselfโ€™ admit you have a shopping addiction, a SM addiction and are a hoarder. Itโ€™s good to talk!! Idiot.

as for โ€˜perfection doesnโ€™t existโ€™. Donโ€™t dare tell others that perfect doesnโ€™t exist!! My life IS perfect, to me, and THAT is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HMC

VIP Member
What are we expecting in the morning?? โ€œGood morning...happy Monday. Iโ€™m still sad about CF, still annoyed with the 1% of WANKERS out there but letโ€™s not dwell on that....Itโ€™s Day 1 of the build ๐Ÿ˜ My builder men are here, and Iโ€™m on the beg for freebies!!! Gusto can fuck off from my house for the next few weeks( I wasnโ€™t eating it anyway), but you guys keep using my link as those ยฃ15โ€™s are helping pay for what I have and you dont...cos Iโ€™m a greedy materialistic fucker!...so yeeaahhhh...cappaaa teeeaaaโ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34