BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how many clothes she has, I swear she has more than my whole family of 4 has put together! 😲

Reactions: 14
Photo changed and I chose the moment from this morning when she thought she was bleeping columbo β€˜hmmm’; what you got to say about that duck face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m luvin all the Beggy profiles after this morning car crash rant!!! You wankers are bloody awesome 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Photo changed and I chose the moment from this morning when she thought she was bleeping columbo β€˜hmmm’; what you got to say about that duck face
I keep laughing that she honestly believes people are pretending to be her, showing how ancient she really is, also as if she think there is a law for someone using your picture as their profile picture on a gossip site πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I'm late to the party but I am bleeping cracking up at her thinking anyone using her pics as a profile are trying to be her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's such an old person mistake to make. Bet she texts with her index finger and still uses a corded landline. duck off Begs you out of touch old hag πŸ˜‚βœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Beggy, I’m genuinely hurt by your β€˜wanker’ comment and implying I’ve got no life. Did no one ever tell you if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
love days like this, the minute the old hag kicks off you can rely on tattlers to give you a good laugh.

however, the bit that really made me howl with laughter was when she said........I’m doing this on stories so they can’t screenshot it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We are all wankers because we speak the truth....truth wankers πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
love days like this, the minute the old hag kicks off you can rely on tattlers to give you a good laugh.

however, the bit that really made me howl with laughter was when she said........I’m doing this on stories so they can’t screenshot it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We are all wankers because we speak the truth....truth wankers πŸ˜‚
Haha and how would you know that we take screen shots if you don’t come on here Beggy? Liar liar pants on fire πŸ”₯

Be truthful, say you come on here, stop with the constant lying πŸ€₯

Reactions: 9
It was her trying to not be bothered.......she was seething!! πŸ˜‚

tbf it might be due to Brooke regularly getting roasted, which would have me seething tbh........but I wouldn’t allow my daughters to act like her.

She’ll be fuming she’s not a dream team ambassador after she’s thrown in some cleaning on her stories 🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Good morning my fellow wankers πŸ˜‚

She is thick as pigs tit. She thinks if soneone uses her picture as their profile picture thay they are pretending to be her. πŸ˜‚ I can think of better people id rather be and surely she realises that the pictures used are used for comedy because they are so awful. She is absolutely delusional and no its not jealousy, i have no desire to be a self centered, narcissistic and materialistic individual who spends Β£1000s a month on tit and only thrives on receiving gifted tit or buying tit. Nor do i aspire to be a hoarder to the point i need a dressing room and a shoe room. I certainly am not jealous of the fact you beggy never see your granddaughter because your soon to be daughter in law keeps you at arms length because you cannot be trusted, even your son agrees.
Im not jealous of the fact half of Felixstowe think youre a joke and avoid you. Im certainly not jealous that you are a fraudster, a theif and would rather be glued to your phone than spending time with family. Heaven forbid jason is in his kitchen when youre trying to talk to your phone.

You are the one that needs help, you selfish bleep
Afuckingmen

Reactions: 2
Why is she showing that bleeping nasty arse tree again no one gives a duck. That’s how tit her content is having to show people how to make a chocolate bleeping polystyrene tree !

Reactions: 8
Changed mine had to have the main man himself. The bank roller, the credit card payer, the dawny shagger, the bicycle rider Mr Jason Evans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.