BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who think deep down that Nikki canā€™t stand Beggy?
Iā€™d love to meet Nikki & ask her what she truly thinks of her. I reckon sheā€™s everything that Nikki hates in a person.

Reactions: 16
Seen Brookes stories? Tagging Becky in air pods? Those are the sort of thing my eldest would have to ask for as a Christmas or birthday gift! I canā€™t cope with the amount of pure greed. When there are people out there struggling to make ends meet there they are lording it up, flashing their purchases, makes me sick. Iā€™d rather behave nothing than live a life like theirs.
Makes me so angry, I literally have Ā£2 to last me to friday and my electric is going to start beeping! I'm so stressed about money constantly and they just waste it every single day. Sorry needed to rant!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Makes me so angry, I literally have Ā£2 to last me to friday and my electric is going to start beeping! I'm so stressed about money constantly and they just waste it every single day. Sorry needed to rant!
You rant away in here as much as you want! I am so sorry youā€™re struggling, Beggy has no concept about other peopleā€™s struggles. Sheā€™s selfish to the core ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She said before that Mac & Phoebe are halfway between Felixstowe & Norwich? Now sheā€™s going to start shopping in Norwich more often as her and Brooke have Sunday & Monday off every week.. I wonder if the thought of even visiting them on the way occurred or it was just more important that thereā€™s a Zara and a converse shop! As someone said before, if sheā€™s not allowed to use her granddaughter as content then why would she even bother.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I canā€™t understand this absence from her first grandchild at all ... it just doesnā€™t add up ... most nannas canā€™t keep away from their grandchildren ... there must be an awful rift between her and Jason and Mac and Phoebe for them to stay away

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t understand this absence from her first grandchild at all ... it just doesnā€™t add up ... most nannas canā€™t keep away from their grandchildren ... there must be an awful rift between her and Jason and Mac and Phoebe for them to stay away
I doubt it, I personally think the novelty of her has worn off and seeing as she canā€™t be used for any insta content sheā€™s of no use. Either that or she doesnā€™t see a problem in hardly seeing her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wondered if she'd put in an appearance to her family as she was going that way and said this morning that she's 'not been up that way for ages'. Clearly more important things to do šŸ˜

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Today has proved to me that she is an even bigger bleep than i thought she was. Not that i believed she could be worse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will get the results for her smear test later this week possible next week. Makes me wonder if the old ADšŸ¤­ will appear in the corner of the pics šŸ¤”

She said before that Mac & Phoebe are halfway between Felixstowe & Norwich? Now sheā€™s going to start shopping in Norwich more often as her and Brooke have Sunday & Monday off every week.. I wonder if the thought of even visiting them on the way occurred or it was just more important that thereā€™s a Zara and a converse shop! As someone said before, if sheā€™s not allowed to use her granddaughter as content then why would she even bother.
I wish MY grandkids lived that close so I could see more of them! Ffs Beggy take time out from being a selfish bleep! Children grow up so quick!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Neither Becky or Brooke were invited to the baby shower so they deffo aren't close. I can imagine Phoebe wanting to enjoy her maternity leave without their shrieking or cameras being shoved in their faces.

I bet Phoebe keeps them at arms length an I cant say I blame her x

Reactions: 3
I doubt it, I personally think the novelty of her has worn off and seeing as she canā€™t be used for any insta content sheā€™s of no use. Either that or she doesnā€™t see a problem in hardly seeing her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s so sad. My mum died before my children were born (when she was just 43) and I know that she would have spent all the time she could with them. I just donā€™t understand itšŸ˜•

Surely the birth of a baby is enough to draw a line under any family rifts you may have?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s so sad. My mum died before my children were born (when she was just 43) and I know that she would have spent all the time she could with them. I just donā€™t understand itšŸ˜•

Surely the birth of a baby is enough to draw a line under any family rifts you may have?
Not if they continue to be a twit šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
hahahahahahahaha she doesn't read here BULLSHIT and wtf is she going on about people using her pics to abuse other accounts she's nothing but a bleeping lying, greedy, materialistic old bag never in a million years would anyone be jealous of you beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She defo reads here, and weā€™re all wankers who use her photos? I mean my photo is one of the ā€œGAWJUSSSSā€ St Melvin Saviour of Small Businesses, weā€™re not all that obsessed with you beggy šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.