BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is hilarious! I had no idea what she was banging on at first about people pretending to be her and attacking other people! Omg she’s so dense! 🙈 You lot with profile pics of her all want to be her you know. 🤣👍🤣

Reactions: 8
Oh woe is me........ I wish I was like Beggy. I’ve always wanted to be in a loveless marriage, lonely, snaggletoothed, emancipated, orange, loud, common, dried up old trout, piss head, shopaholic, in debt, cashier in an arcade, banned from being in my sons & granddaughters life. Right..... have I duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m new to this thread, does she actually slag hinch off?! 😂😂
She’s joined here twice using two different names. She slagged off Hinch on here and on a live that she did. Beggy is such a liar she forgets what she’s said and what she’s done, she hates the fact that we know what she’s like and that’s why she does her little rants from time to time about us 🤭

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh, the wardrobe tour. Deffo copies Nikki 😂
It’s like an expensive wine vs Lambrini.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha
Didn't see the grey dress from Next in the dressing room..........🤭
hahaha!!! That’s because it’s back in Next and some poor sod is gonna but that after she’s worn it 🥴🤮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Becky just jumped on the 'tattle' bandwagon, Leesherringtonhome had something up about here last night. Becky can't see anything going past her.

Reactions: 5
Oh woe is me........ I wish I was like Beggy. I’ve always wanted to be in a loveless marriage, lonely, snaggletoothed, emancipated, orange, loud, common, dried up old trout, piss head, shopaholic, in debt, cashier in an arcade, banned from being in my sons & granddaughters life. Right..... have I duck!!!
oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

At this point.....let’s all change our profile pictures to Becky 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good morning my fellow wankers 😂

She is thick as pigs tit. She thinks if soneone uses her picture as their profile picture thay they are pretending to be her. 😂 I can think of better people id rather be and surely she realises that the pictures used are used for comedy because they are so awful. She is absolutely delusional and no its not jealousy, i have no desire to be a self centered, narcissistic and materialistic individual who spends £1000s a month on tit and only thrives on receiving gifted tit or buying tit. Nor do i aspire to be a hoarder to the point i need a dressing room and a shoe room. I certainly am not jealous of the fact you beggy never see your granddaughter because your soon to be daughter in law keeps you at arms length because you cannot be trusted, even your son agrees.
Im not jealous of the fact half of Felixstowe think youre a joke and avoid you. Im certainly not jealous that you are a fraudster, a theif and would rather be glued to your phone than spending time with family. Heaven forbid jason is in his kitchen when youre trying to talk to your phone.

You are the one that needs help, you selfish bleep
This requires a standing ovation 🥳🥳🥳

oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
*APPLAUDS*

• Haha
She knows exactly how this site works, she knows that people use her pics as tongue in cheek, I’ve seen pics of Mrs Hinch’ dog as a profile pic, does she really think that’s Henry posting on here lol 🤣🤣 She’s just pulling the wool pretending she knows nothing about this site to gain sympathy off her sheep.
Get to duck Beggy, you’ve been on here, you’ve registered for an account you know how it goes, duck me she’s one lying, manipulative cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s chuffed because she did some jobs🙄 Shall I list everything I’ve done today? Blue Peter badge for Becky, she actually did some cleaning instead of watching half a film.

Showing her tatty dressing room just because Nikki showed her dressing room. Does she not see how obvious she is? I remember before Christmas Nikki did a house tour, a few hours later so did the Begster. Ffs.

She really can’t count can she? 10 days till the men start the work. Hasn’t she been reminding us for weeks it’s the 17th?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like I’ve made it big 😂😂 As if I would want to pretend to be you Becky.
As for it being against the law to use someone else’s picture what a load of tit, but I suppose I don’t have the time to look up the law since I haven’t got anything else better to do than be on here.
How about you take time off insta and go spend time with your mam or your granddaughter- oh I forgot you won’t drive anywhere unless you gain something from it. You show more emotion when you go shopping or get gifted something than to what u showed when your mam got diagnosed with cancer or when your granddaughter was born!
You need serious help, everyone can see it!!
Oh and it’s Dylon not D-Y-L-O-N you bleeping tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fucks sake... if she ever loses her job in the royal mint of 2p,s she could be employed as a TV guide. I don’t watch as much TV in a week that she watches a day and I’ve retired!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too much time on my hands..... yeah of course I do with a 3 and 1 year old, no childcare, running a business from home along with all the other general everyday around the home stuff cleaning, cooking, washing etc (yup definitely got way to much time on my hands) I've probably done more in the last 2 days than what becky has done in the last 2 weeks!! Also don't go posting about unfollowing if you don't like and then carry on following mrs hinch when you clearly don't like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.