BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say, "There's too much hate going around me personally"? Not just on here that people dislike her then.....

Reactions: 2
Watching her do her makeup this morning made me ill. Her brushes are filthy and she never brushes her lashes which just adds to the disgusting spider legs effect. You could actually see the eyeshadow sitting on her lashes. Maybe if she put down her phone and did her makeup in a mirror instead of an Insta video then she wouldn’t look like Coco the clown 😂😂🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
Think begs nearly slipped up by saying she bought followers!!!!
The building men are coming I’m sure most of us just say builders 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly she is such a bleeping cringe old woman 🤦🏼‍♀️ Going on about Instagram hiding her account 🤣🤣🤣 she honestly thinks she is the queen of bloody influencing 😩😂

Reactions: 5
The way she put that white shimmery eyeshadow on 🤦🏼‍♀️ No blend at all, and you can see so much fallout on her lashes that she just leaves there 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
if i dont pipe my belly laughing down i can see me being whisked away to HR for a disciplinary my boss just popped his eyes over the top of his computer monitor and frowned at me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one followed you because your account is shite not because Instagram hid your account 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.