BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been bought to my attention BULLSHIT you read here you even had two accounts on here
C93CB43A-FA9A-45AB-AB89-EE299C3BE9D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Wtf was she ranting about this morning? Who’s using her photos to slag off other instagrammers? I’m behind here, what have I missed.πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, she’s she’s completely dillusional. All the words she used to describe herself and her account. How comes she wasn’t mentioned in the New Years honours list then. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So thick she thinks if you have her picture on here your pretending to be her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i cant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
did anyone else get what on earth she was banging on about in her stories πŸ˜‚

• Haha
That’s why you slag hinch off tho ? She’s another instagrammer ... what a stupid bleep this women is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ think she’s gods gift. What about all the celebrities that their image get stolen and fake accounts don’t try and say hmmmm the law bullshit you won’t do tit you scatty mess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ go wash your beanstalk self and eat some breadcrumbs stupid cow

She’s such a hypocrite it’s unreal!!!! People will see through her soon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
WTF was all that about this morning?? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I can have a swear verbal and written but hearing her swear makes my skin crawl.
she says children watch her stories, yet uses such bad language to 80k followers! Filth

She has clearly come on to witch on the Hinch thread and seen someone comment with her picture 🀣 no Becky they aren’t trying to impersonate you! You put your life on a public forum and share all your personal info for all too see. If you want to talk about the law let’s talk about your dodgy giveaways, tax evasion and driving over the limit multiple times πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also who called it that after Nikki showed decluttering her dressing room that beggy wouldn’t be too far behind doing the same? It’s absolutely sickening anyone has that much clothes and yet continues to buy 3-4 (minimum) tops or jumpers a week and accepts #gifted jackets

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good morning my fellow wankers πŸ˜‚

She is thick as pigs tit. She thinks if soneone uses her picture as their profile picture thay they are pretending to be her. πŸ˜‚ I can think of better people id rather be and surely she realises that the pictures used are used for comedy because they are so awful. She is absolutely delusional and no its not jealousy, i have no desire to be a self centered, narcissistic and materialistic individual who spends Β£1000s a month on tit and only thrives on receiving gifted tit or buying tit. Nor do i aspire to be a hoarder to the point i need a dressing room and a shoe room. I certainly am not jealous of the fact you beggy never see your granddaughter because your soon to be daughter in law keeps you at arms length because you cannot be trusted, even your son agrees.
Im not jealous of the fact half of Felixstowe think youre a joke and avoid you. Im certainly not jealous that you are a fraudster, a theif and would rather be glued to your phone than spending time with family. Heaven forbid jason is in his kitchen when youre trying to talk to your phone.

You are the one that needs help, you selfish bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg she’s so transparent .. Nikki showed her dressing room off yesterday .. guess who’s just done it this morning even though we’ve been shown what she has in there 10 times over .. I wish she’d stop denying looking on here as she clearly does .!! Jealous us the total wrong word for people on this site as she’s nothing to be jealous off who would be jealous of a lying deceitful woman .. she’s always been a liar ever seen I’ve known her .!!

Reactions: 9
Oh god sorry begs but we ain’t jealous 🀣 and FYI this website is calling people like you out so if you publicly share and advertise yourself online be sure people will commnot especially when you are trying like duck to get an income out of it.
So whoever has brought πŸ™„ it to your attention must be on this site so a) they must follow you and b) your followers must also be wankers 🀣🀣🀣🀣 duck UP BEG

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooooooooo well then I think all this talk on here about her being a tit nan has struck a nerve!!

Reactions: 9
Didn't see the grey dress from Next in the dressing room..........🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jealousy?! Hahahahahaha

What are you all jealous of? The chic wardrobe, the tasteful abode, the amazing dental work, the gourmet cooking, or the high flying career? I’m practically green with envy.

And scratchy, you might want to look at the β€˜what do you earn?’ thread to see the mix of people on here. A lot are far more accomplished than you can ever hope to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning Beggy,
More hypocrisy coming from your grotty, skanky mouth. You’ve been on this website slagging people off yourself so stop with the blatant & utter bullshit.
And for the record, if you’d not have blocked me TWICE I’d have happily carried on β€˜trying’ to have a grown up conversation with you regarding the way you run your competitions but no, Beggy can’t be told that what she’s doing is wrong and unfair so she blocks. Yes, I may call you out on here for acting like a total bleep but when I inboxed you I was very polite & courteous.
Ask yourself WHY people come on here & call you out? It’s not jealousy you delusional old tart, there’s much bigger, brighter, classier people & homes on Instagram if I wanted to be jealous of anyone.
Away and boil your bleeping head you absolute whopper. Take your gigantic head from up your crappy hoop and start being more transparent with your competitions and your swipe ups. Oh and stop filling our landfill with all your packs of plastic forks & your cheap, throwaway β€˜fashion’ items.
Do all of that and I reckon you’d not be getting backlash off the majority of us.
Let’s see how long before she blasts the music out and starts singing like a maniac pretending she’s getting one up on us now the sad, pathetic old trout!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s why you slag hinch off tho ? She’s another instagrammer ... what a stupid bleep this women is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ think she’s gods gift. What about all the celebrities that their image get stolen and fake accounts don’t try and say hmmmm the law bullshit you won’t do tit you scatty mess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ go wash your beanstalk self and eat some breadcrumbs stupid cow

She’s such a hypocrite it’s unreal!!!! People will see through her soon
I’m new to this thread, does she actually slag hinch off?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
How pathetic! She’s all about girl power? Really Beggy? Shame we caught you out Suffolk gal 40 slating hinch. You can’t stand she’s appeared and became famous using ideas you stole from DIY on a budget.

If only your followers knew how much lies you are spouting. Where is all your old followers that had followed you from the beginning? Yes they have all fucked off as you have became a pretentious cow and dropped everyone like a hot poker.

I think you are scared to go live as you will be outed to your followers. You used to go live every night but since you have been found out to be a thief and a liar you are shitting yourself to go live.

No one and I mean no one is jealous of you. I can promise you that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.