Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
It’s starting to grate on my tits now! All these people on insta saying it’s online abuse that made Caroline take her own life. How the actual fuck do they know her reasons!!! Nobody apart from her and possibly her family the exact reasons.
get off ur high horse beggy and fuck off, u know fuck all!!

Reactions: 19

Pearlpow

Are my ears deceiving me or did she JUST say they are having takeaway.. then 30 seconds later said she doesnt know what they are going to have for tea tonight... then went all quiet for a second as if she realised her own bullshit?!

Luce0331

VIP Member
They woke up at 5 to have a chat! Pull the other one Jason wanted a trip up Cadbury’s alley more like

• Haha
  • Sick

elderprice

Never really understood PDAs on social media anyway but if you don’t even celebrate V Day privately then why do it publicly?? If he’s not at work or sleeping he’s out on his bike - isn’t it obvious that he wants to spend no time at home. You’re both off - why doesn’t he help you take the blinds down rather than just shout it at you in passing? why don’t you take “dodo” a walk on the beach? why don’t you do anything together begs. Stop fucking waffling about not comparing yourself to others when you paint a false picture of your life.

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She’s a fool. Firstly, yes couples do go thru lots of hard times such as illness and financial hardship: this is nothing to do with the perfectness of a relationship. My marriage IS perfect to me, the hard times we go thru are tackled well as we are an amazing team. The fact Beggy thought about jacking her marriage in after jaysun’s accident is about her and her marriages resilience........My previous husband was ill for sometime before he passed away, not once did it ever cross my mind to leave, ever.........despite my not being happy before his illness. I guess personal resilience and a sense of duty doesn’t apply to everyone!!

hate when Beggy states‘facts’ about others and their lives. My marriage IS perfect Beggy so off you fuck 👍🏽

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
I’m luvin all the Beggy profiles after this morning car crash rant!!! You wankers are bloody awesome 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when a small business (one lady working from home) sent begs ‘happy post’ glittered wine glasses? The lady had sorted begs out about 6, think it may of been for brookes prom drinks, then about 1 week later begs done one of her ‘art attacks’ & basically showed everyone how to glitter glasses .. I remember thinking how out of order 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 18

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Why does she have an entire room filled with clothes when she only wears the same four or five tops? What a waste!
Also is anyone else hoping all these 'building men' turn out to be total cowboys and fuck it all up? Or am I just being a bitch 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
So she was lost for words last night. Then was out on the lash without a second thought? Now she’s furious with us and we have blood on our hands?? Steady on Beggy. Fake accounts??? What an absolute hypocrite!!!! Time to dig out the screenshots me thinks..........

honestly the absolute arrogance you must possess to decide the whys and wherefores on someone’s suicide. And to belittle someone’s mental health problems to an issue with online ‘trolls’? I doubt tattle had anything to do with it Beggy you narcissist twat.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Personally I think even being a fully fledged insta influencer (like MH) doesn’t make you ‘anything’. The absolute arrogance of the woman thinking she’s really something.

Regarding cervical smears, Beggy please don’t share incorrect information!!!! Cervical smears are 3 yearly until you turn 50, and then you’re invited 5 yearly. Either don’t lie about your age, or give the correct information for the age you say you are. Moron.

• Heart

KNYE_19

Look at the ferociousness of how she grabs things in shops. It effing irks me no end. No respect for anything at all fingering everything in the bastard shop

• Heart
  • Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
I’m sure Phillip Schofield will sleep better tonight knowing Beggy from Felixstowe has given him her blessing!
Fuck off Beggy, who do you think you are ffs, I didn’t know you knew the family personally 🙄
Why the fuck is she sending love to him and his family. His family have probably been through hell and back recently as he’s been living a lie for so long and she’s sending them a congratulations lots of love like it’s nothing.

(Btw I’m so happy for him to come out and I don’t mean he’s done anything bad to his family but his wife must be in total bits) so yeah so yeah

Here she goes making it all about her again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Did she actually make reference to Phillip being gay to someone having gambling and drug addictions

I wish she would shut the fuck up and leave her opinions to herself the stupid bint

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Did she really just say 'I'll let you all know what I'm doing today'? WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!
I want to unfollow her so bad, she makes me angry. But it's absolute car crash viewing.

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
drone drone drone she's off again bobby next door might be in 50k debt but looks good with his farrari outside snorefest shut the fuck up you silly bag

• Haha