Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nick86

You know what really fucks me off where were all these people showing support when she was alive - NOWHERE the minute she passes everyone turns out in full force blaming trolls/media/CPS!!
What happened to Caroline is tragic in fact anyone in this position who feels it’s better to take their own life breaks my heart!!
Mental health is no fucking joke but no one knows the true story and doubt anyone will ever except Caroline but all these fucking arseholes turning it back on themselves just shows us more about you how fucking ignorant and disrespectful so BEGS take your hollier than thou shit and fuck off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lovethyneighbour

love days like this, the minute the old hag kicks off you can rely on tattlers to give you a good laugh.

however, the bit that really made me howl with laughter was when she said........I’m doing this on stories so they can’t screenshot it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are all wankers because we speak the truth....truth wankers 😂

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
How the fuck did Philip Schofields story turn into Beggys laxative and shitting abuse story!! She never shit enough, she’s still full of it!!! 🤮💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Omg trust her to copy Nikki .... my god all she does is copy copy copy ,
Kitchen - hinch
Chocolate slabs - chocolottie
Hair - Nikki
Leopard everything - Kate
Candle shit - Nikki
Chopped pillows - hinch

I just can’t 😂😩 she really is the biggest twat on the gram.....

• Heart

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
She’s not even drunk, that is her pretend drunk that she likes to do for attention and to “look cool” as funnily enough Nikki used to post drunk stories ( they were funny) so punch also try’s to pull this off so people repost them and tel her how funny she is to bring the next influx of followers in. If you have followed Nikki from before she started Westholme interiors you will know what I mean.

To address Caroline Flack’s suicide, this was bigger than a tattle thread or comments and messages from someone to say they disagree with you but you watch this, in the morning she will make this all about her and how this exists and how she gets hate (which she will make out is the same level of torture Caroline Flack got from the press),( she won’t be hungover either because she’s not drunk).
It’s all the same culprits who are making reference to the hate on social media being the same, I’m not taking away that it’s nasty as fuck to troll someone but there is a line, a line that most of these wankers have never even got near too which it’s actually trolling.
They will grab anything to turn it and make it about them. No one knows why that girl took her life, there were more than likely more than several factors, she lost her job, was arrested with domestic assault, had a pending court case, hounded by the press who tore her apart daily, her ex partner sending I love you messages via his Instagram stories and lots we probably will never know about but they will run with the nasty comments part of it like it was that reason alone, the “trolling” that made her take her own life.

I can’t find the correct words to explain what I actually mean but I hope you understand where I’m trying to go with this. I will not be commenting anything else on here due today’s sad news as I don’t want to boost these narcissists egos any further by giving them content and a follower boost cause lets be honest that’s all they will do from here on in is use this forum to boost their following even though they are all most likely on here more than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
She’s made absolutely no sense this morning!! Not at work tonight wasn’t meant to be here now I am so Yeah I’m not at work tonight so yeah...watched safe last night 1-3 got into it it’s from the same writer as safe?? Like so yeah what the fuck are actually talking about??!

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
So yeah, I hope you’re all well.......got my cup a tee......so yeah, I hope you’re all well.......got my cuppa tea so yeah 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
How do I sleep at night? Quite well actually, I'm pretty tired from working full time and providing for my family. You should try it Beggy, you're an absolute wankstain on society.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cheesefiend

The 'be kind' stuff is pissing me off.

Anyone who knows anything about mental health or who has worked in that field knows that you cant magic mental health issues away with kindness.

The death of someone from suicide is tragically awful. It really is. But it is far too simplistic to point blame. Everything could have been perfect and yet it still could have happened.

While social media/ the media definitely do have an effect on mh, the wider problem is due to people like beggy. Shes showing fakeness and an image obsessed life where nothing matters but what you have and what you look like. So she is part of the problem.
She has mh issues herself yet is showcasing herself with her issues unchecked and held up as some kind of normality- which they are not.

She was an arse at school and is an arse now.

• Heart

Eyesdown

Oh gosh, the wardrobe tour. Deffo copies Nikki 😂
It’s like an expensive wine vs Lambrini.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wow so we are to blame for CF death & we have blood on our hands.
Be careful what you’re saying, Beggy. That’s not very kind of you now is it? I thought your motto was to #BeKind or does that only apply to others & not yourself????!

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
From what the news said this morning the CPS look like the ones who are going to get a rollicking for pursuing and wanting a ‘high profile case’
I’m deeply saddened by CF but she and her partner had a dispute and she was unfortunately charged with a trial pending. What pursued was a trial by the tabloids. In all fairness CF withdrew herself from social media and the public which was the right move other than the odd post here and there. Beggy has used this as an excuse to hit out at people having an opinion on the unscrupulous world of social media for profit, an opinion much different to theirs and their constant begging.! I don’t agree with trolling and I wouldn’t ever dream of messaging someone targeting their family, appearance etc
These lot don’t like it as ‘their world’ of gifted crap is slowly coming down around them as the public is waking up, the two just don’t compare to what Caroline Flack was dealing with
How many of these today have withdrew themselves away from the cruel world that is social media, if it’s that bad don’t be on it but you’ll lose all your gifted freebies and discounts. I hate that insta has become I used to follow loads of home accounts for home inspo now the majority of them are ad ad ad
For all Beggy’s ranting she managed to mention her unit going and ‘the build’

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hinch has made it all about her so watch Beggy follow...
When will these influencers realise having an opinion on a forum & directing hate ( trolling) personally to someone’s inbox, home, work place, etc are two completely different things?!

Also, Mrs Hinch & Beggy Evans aren’t celebrities, and it’s about time they realised who they are and stop pretending that they’re something that they aren’t with all their holier than thou #bekind posts.

Beggy has been on here slagging and slating people and Mrs Hinch has sent her 3m minions onto people like a pack of wolves when they’ve said something she doesn’t like. They fucking need to start practicing what they fucking preach!!!!

KLRDN

The tapping I can deal with. The incessant use of ''so yeah'' I can deal with. What I can't deal with is her constant pulling of clothes. She tugs at them like a toddler that's just found his penis. Fucking stoppppppppppp itttttt

• Haha

Love&Hate

& for ages I felt like it’s ‘just me’ that really dislikes Beggy!! Just discovered this site after listening to her winge yesterday. I don’t feel so alone now 😂😂😂

• Haha

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Is beggy fucking joking!!!
She watched no christmas films!!!

She watched every single one going!! Sat in her shite dressing gown with the minging tag on, not washed for months.

So yeah just gunna watch another christmas film..

This smelly haystack haired scarecrow cant keep up with her lies

• Haha
  • Heart