Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjs777

Seen Brookes stories? Tagging Becky in air pods? Those are the sort of thing my eldest would have to ask for as a Christmas or birthday gift! I can’t cope with the amount of pure greed. When there are people out there struggling to make ends meet there they are lording it up, flashing their purchases, makes me sick. I’d rather behave nothing than live a life like theirs.
Makes me so angry, I literally have £2 to last me to friday and my electric is going to start beeping! I'm so stressed about money constantly and they just waste it every single day. Sorry needed to rant!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
But Becky you have “trolled” hinch so explain yourself there or shall we dig out the screenshots ?! I don’t think tattle have blood on there hands .... the media are the ones who hounded her and the paps, how about have a read at the headlines that were written as well. Fucking idiot. And I’m pretty 100% sure you didn’t reach out to her when she wrote all her posts about her mental health? No you didn’t Becky your just another instagrammer trying to use her death as an excuse for a statement or some engagement. Fuck you becky. You have outed and been nasty about so many celebrities on your page as well .... so don’t be a hypocrite gonpolish your grey unit and piss off

Eyesdown

Jealousy?! Hahahahahaha

What are you all jealous of? The chic wardrobe, the tasteful abode, the amazing dental work, the gourmet cooking, or the high flying career? I’m practically green with envy.

And scratchy, you might want to look at the ‘what do you earn?’ thread to see the mix of people on here. A lot are far more accomplished than you can ever hope to be.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Oh here we go Mother Theresa. ‘I can’t stop thinking about her’ you wasn’t thinking about her when you were pissed last night making a dick of yourself were you Beggy???
Also just realised Caroline was only a year younger than Begs yet Beggy looks old enough to be her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Instagrams a full time job?? Only if you want free stuff! I’m quite happy just sharing pictures of my dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Where were you Beggy when the media were hounding CF? Do you read the newspapers? Do you see the news? Honestly to god, did you follow or support CF during all of that? No of course you didn’t, you were too busy advertising your newest Buzz t shirt or making some chocolate tree for the local news channel.
So sit the fuck down, stop jumping on the SM bandwagon and be quiet you hypocritical bitch.

Reactions: 26

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Oh woe is me........ I wish I was like Beggy. I’ve always wanted to be in a loveless marriage, lonely, snaggletoothed, emancipated, orange, loud, common, dried up old trout, piss head, shopaholic, in debt, cashier in an arcade, banned from being in my sons & granddaughters life. Right..... have I fuck!!!

• Haha

elderprice

Also who called it that after Nikki showed decluttering her dressing room that beggy wouldn’t be too far behind doing the same? It’s absolutely sickening anyone has that much clothes and yet continues to buy 3-4 (minimum) tops or jumpers a week and accepts #gifted jackets

• Haha

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
But you trolled mrs hinch on here Becky and your live stream with Brooke? So maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself sweetie .......

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Morning Beggy,
More hypocrisy coming from your grotty, skanky mouth. You’ve been on this website slagging people off yourself so stop with the blatant & utter bullshit.
And for the record, if you’d not have blocked me TWICE I’d have happily carried on ‘trying’ to have a grown up conversation with you regarding the way you run your competitions but no, Beggy can’t be told that what she’s doing is wrong and unfair so she blocks. Yes, I may call you out on here for acting like a total cunt but when I inboxed you I was very polite & courteous.
Ask yourself WHY people come on here & call you out? It’s not jealousy you delusional old tart, there’s much bigger, brighter, classier people & homes on Instagram if I wanted to be jealous of anyone.
Away and boil your fucking head you absolute whopper. Take your gigantic head from up your shitty hoop and start being more transparent with your competitions and your swipe ups. Oh and stop filling our landfill with all your packs of plastic forks & your cheap, throwaway ‘fashion’ items.
Do all of that and I reckon you’d not be getting backlash off the majority of us.
Let’s see how long before she blasts the music out and starts singing like a maniac pretending she’s getting one up on us now the sad, pathetic old trout!!!

• Haha

Pussy Galore

I sleep pretty well thanks hun, my bed is comfy, my duvet keeps me warm... everything purchased myself, no husbands help, no affiliate link help.

• Heart

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Or it will be “sorry I was quiet last night, you know after reading about Caroline which is absolutely horrific, it really made me think you know about life and how lucky I am , and you know how my platform is there to help people, it’s just so sad that in this day in age this stuff still goes on, so yeah I’ve had my fair share of my 1% wankers but I’m a strong person you know I can deal with it where as some can’t, so yeah just be nice “
(Whilst wearing her be kind t shirt)
ZzZzZzZ can see it now .....

• Heart
Photo changed and I chose the moment from this morning when she thought she was fucking columbo ‘hmmm’; what you got to say about that fuck face

• Haha
  • Heart

Che Guevara

Let’s Face it, she’s just in a bad mood because she’s hungover. She woke up and saw the comments about online trolling and jumped on the bandwagon. I can’t bare to watch her anymore