Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Its been bought to my attention BULLSHIT you read here you even had two accounts on here
C93CB43A-FA9A-45AB-AB89-EE299C3BE9D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Only follow people who make you feel good about yourself ...and that’s why I follow you, Becky. I feel so good about myself when I see that I’m not a greedy, hoarding cow with a drink problem 👍🏻😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why is she paying thousands of pounds for a new lounge room when she goes to bed at 8pm every night to watch tv anyway?!!

• Haha

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
She didn’t look that upset or pissed off last night when on the razz and blind drunk at home.

The death of CF is awful but I’d say the press and her current situation were far more likely to be the reason she took her life. She had just found out news from CPS and was going to court in a few weeks, the woman was stressed and already suffered from mental health issues. No matter what she did to her BF she didn’t deserve this, but to blame social media is wrong. It may have played a part and yes there are trolls online that sent her inboxes of abuse I’m sure, but here it’s more gossip and I’ve never read anyone being abusive or threatening towards any celeb or instagrammer.

I think Becky needs to get out of her bubble and read more on the subject. She said limited words anyway, as all I got from her was I’m angry, so yeh...

Becky, you have been in here, you read what people say about you and yet you never change your hypocritical ways and you slag off Mrs Hinch. No one has ever threatened you or your family, I would say all people discuss here is their shock at your erratic behaviour and yet you still can’t see you need to change things. That’s fine, it’s your choice to be who you are but when on social media storying your life people will have an opinion. You have to be prepared for that, it’s life. Same as people judge on Facebook. Having an opinion is a huge step away from being a troll. Trolls are vile bullies who threaten via inbox. Women gossiping and discussing opinions Is no different to what you and your girly friends do I’m sure and no different to what you did to Mrs Hinch on here.

Don’t use Caroline as your reason to hibernate today, you didn’t know her. Just be hungover and rest, that is the reason to be quiet today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Changed mine had to have the main man himself. The bank roller, the credit card payer, the dawny shagger, the bicycle rider Mr Jason Evans

• Haha
  • Heart

Jambojambo

VIP Member
hahahahahahahaha she doesn't read here BULLSHIT and wtf is she going on about people using her pics to abuse other accounts she's nothing but a fucking lying, greedy, materialistic old bag never in a million years would anyone be jealous of you beggy

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s a lazy cow, she’s walked around Poundland, had her eyelashes & hair done and laid in bed all afternoon and can’t be arsed to cook for her family! She’s a fucking disgrace!

Reactions: 20

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Didnt take long did it iconic lights can fuck right off with any custom from me sending her more monkey lights they’re fucking vile

• Haha
  • Heart

elderprice

She has clearly come on to bitch on the Hinch thread and seen someone comment with her picture 🤣 no Becky they aren’t trying to impersonate you! You put your life on a public forum and share all your personal info for all too see. If you want to talk about the law let’s talk about your dodgy giveaways, tax evasion and driving over the limit multiple times 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Nick86

I’m sorry those monkey monstrosities were gifted cause no cunt is buying them 🤢 imagine having a house that is full to the brim and packing in more cause you just can’t say No and the house is just becoming more and more vile and tacky!!!
This build will be worth watching cause before you know it’s going to be over flowing with eyesores!!!

And begs the kitchen for you is definitely about dancing cause it’s got fuck all to do with cooking 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
What's the betting she uses caroline flacks death (so sad) to her own benefit.. starts talking about her and her mental health etc.. nothing is too low for her

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I really wish we could have directed more people to have come on here and for them to see what she’s like, see what we are really like. We call her out for her utter bullshit, her misuse of ads & aff links, her fixed competitions & her blatant greed, yes of course sometimes things can be said that are close to the knuckle but that happens in all walks of life, not just Tattle but the majority of the time I think we are a pretty sound group of ‘nasty trolls’ 🤭

I’ve seen people reach out to one another on here, show compassion & offer comfort with no hidden agenda.

I’d rather be an honest wanker Beggy than a lying, deceitful arsehole like yourself any fucking day of the week!!!!

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Im sorry i wasn’t aware caroline flack came on tattle? Blood on our hands fuck off beggy if you cant hack social media then get the fuck off it

Reactions: 19

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
If all these high and mighty wankers on FB/Instagram knew how Caroline Flack felt, how she was trolled etc why the fuck did they keep their mouths shut and not reach out to her while she was alive. As far as I’m aware no one knows why, no one knows what made her take her life. It’s incredibly sad.
She has more sympathy, friends, experts, help, love and Fucking do gooders rallying round now it’s to late that she had in life.
Why are all these insta cunts comparing themselves to this poor woman
RIP🌹

• Heart

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
I know I wasn’t going to comment again but she has enraged me

She bullied several people via a fake account along with her mate Dawn
She also has had accounts on here where she said pretty nasty things about Hinch
For her to blame social media and tattle for CF’s death just shows how fucking thick she is. If she had anything in that stupid head of hers and read a bit into it she would easily see (although no one knows) that this is bigger than online trolling, she has twisted a very sad situation for her own gain like I predicted would happen last night. She’s too busy watching other instawanks stories who are all using this to gain a few likes.

how do you sleep at night Beggy knowing you have just sat and spouted a pile of lies from your sofa.

give it an hour and it will all be about her “build”

utter clown of a woman

• Heart

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
How pathetic! She’s all about girl power? Really Beggy? Shame we caught you out Suffolk gal 40 slating hinch. You can’t stand she’s appeared and became famous using ideas you stole from DIY on a budget.

If only your followers knew how much lies you are spouting. Where is all your old followers that had followed you from the beginning? Yes they have all fucked off as you have became a pretentious cow and dropped everyone like a hot poker.

I think you are scared to go live as you will be outed to your followers. You used to go live every night but since you have been found out to be a thief and a liar you are shitting yourself to go live.

No one and I mean no one is jealous of you. I can promise you that!

• Heart