BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having a day off social media - that’s AFTER she’s posted 20 stories today 🥴 Thick as pig shite that one
She often neglects SM when she’s hungover. Using the CF suicide is both convenient (for Beggy) and totally crass. The witch doesn’t fool us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does Beggy categorise ANYONE with an opinion different to hers, or doesn’t bloody worship her as a troll? I’m not a troll Beggy, just because I think you are a selfish narcissistic old cow who does nothing good with all the freebies you get, other than dish them to your mates on occasion.
If you’d been backing the lovely Caroline Flack when the press were hounding her, instead of telling us about Jaaayson, cappaaa tea, Buzz Jumpers...THEN I would have had some respect for you! Get off than bandwagon you total embarrassment!

Now to concentrate on the 'build' 😫 duck me sideways
Wow...just WOW!!!! CF will get a little comment from Beggy tomorrow then totally forgotten about as it’ll be Operation Freebies for her telly room! duck off Beggy...just duck OFF!!!!

Reactions: 11
She didn’t look that upset or pissed off last night when on the razz and blind drunk at home.

The death of CF is awful but I’d say the press and her current situation were far more likely to be the reason she took her life. She had just found out news from CPS and was going to court in a few weeks, the woman was stressed and already suffered from mental health issues. No matter what she did to her BF she didn’t deserve this, but to blame social media is wrong. It may have played a part and yes there are trolls online that sent her inboxes of abuse I’m sure, but here it’s more gossip and I’ve never read anyone being abusive or threatening towards any celeb or instagrammer.

I think Becky needs to get out of her bubble and read more on the subject. She said limited words anyway, as all I got from her was I’m angry, so yeh...

Becky, you have been in here, you read what people say about you and yet you never change your hypocritical ways and you slag off Mrs Hinch. No one has ever threatened you or your family, I would say all people discuss here is their shock at your erratic behaviour and yet you still can’t see you need to change things. That’s fine, it’s your choice to be who you are but when on social media storying your life people will have an opinion. You have to be prepared for that, it’s life. Same as people judge on Facebook. Having an opinion is a huge step away from being a troll. Trolls are vile bullies who threaten via inbox. Women gossiping and discussing opinions Is no different to what you and your girly friends do I’m sure and no different to what you did to Mrs Hinch on here.

Don’t use Caroline as your reason to hibernate today, you didn’t know her. Just be hungover and rest, that is the reason to be quiet today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s making out like the “day off” is some kind of protest when in fact she’s got a ton of stuff to do before the builders arrive tomorrow as she CBA last week!

She is such a narcissist that I really don’t think she can self check her behaviour, you can hear in her voice and see in her attitude that she is a very unpleasant person

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Let’s Face it, she’s just in a bad mood because she’s hungover. She woke up and saw the comments about online trolling and jumped on the bandwagon. I can’t bare to watch her anymore

Reactions: 25
She clearly doesn’t know anything about poor Caroline but just like so many on Instagram they are using the opportunity to make it about themselves and trolling. Caroline had been suffering with depression since being charged with assault and she found out yesterday the CPS were going ahead with a “high profile” trial. Unfortunately Caroline couldn’t face the thought of going through that and very sadly took her own life. Now I’m sure the prospect of what people would say in the media and on social media played some part but it wasn’t the reason she did it. So all these people using it to their advantage on social media to get likes on Instagram should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There are some comments on Becky’s latest grid post challenging her opinion that SM trolling was responsible for CF’s death. It will be interesting to see who gets blocked when madam ends her self-imposed Insta silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
why do this speech today why not yesterday when it got announced about Caroline . Oh we no why ..beggy couldn’t give 2 fucks yesterday as she has plans to go out and get wasted and we all no she won’t let anything come between her and Prosecco .!! She’s making a twit of herself tattle is not trolling it’s having an opinion I’d like to see her evidence of messages from trolls as I remember the incident about Eliza when she reckons she had hate messages but not once did she show them that’s because yet again she used that lie of a story to gain attention and likes ...it’s just pathetic .!! She’s such a hypocrite she witches about hinch .!!

24A90187-2C77-47F2-A508-0C6F47B307D9.jpeg DDE0D100-28F5-41B2-BE49-DCA99EFD8D8E.jpeg E84B4BD5-AF21-45E4-B526-476C3EFC5E89.jpeg 11CF6D01-8F1F-4C32-BEF3-603C16D90F52.jpeg
Let’s see how long these stay up for, bet she won’t be able to hit the delete button quick enough.!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow Becky straight from how sad the CF news was and how it’s so awful to talking about a bleeping side unit for the new extension 😡

I’m finding instagram today very hard to watch it’s so narcissistic everyone is making it all about themselves and how hard they find it!

Reactions: 13
Wow Becky straight from how sad the CF news was and how it’s so awful to talking about a bleeping side unit for the new extension 😡

I’m finding instagram today very hard to watch it’s so narcissistic everyone is making it all about themselves and how hard they find it!
It’s disgusting isn’t it. It’s not about them but Jesus they are all trying to pip each other to the post to become the voice of the people.

So she was lost for words last night. Then was out on the lash without a second thought? Now she’s furious with us and we have blood on our hands?? Steady on Beggy. Fake accounts??? What an absolute hypocrite!!!! Time to dig out the screenshots me thinks..........

honestly the absolute arrogance you must possess to decide the whys and wherefores on someone’s suicide. And to belittle someone’s mental health problems to an issue with online ‘trolls’? I doubt tattle had anything to do with it Beggy you narcissist twit.

Reactions: 18
Omg I haven’t looked at her account in weeks, wish I hadn’t bothered. To summarise:

tattle users are scum of the earth, we say things about BEGGY and other people.
BEGGY doesn’t have a lot to say because CF is dead and it’s made BEGGY sad
BEGGYS building work starts tomorrow
Recycled quote without even a tag where she got it from

I’m noticing Beggy has a theme. It’s Beggy.

So she was lost for words last night. Then was out on the lash without a second thought? Now she’s furious with us and we have blood on our hands?? Steady on Beggy. Fake accounts??? What an absolute hypocrite!!!! Time to dig out the screenshots me thinks..........

honestly the absolute arrogance you must possess to decide the whys and wherefores on someone’s suicide. And to belittle someone’s mental health problems to an issue with online ‘trolls’? I doubt tattle had anything to do with it Beggy you narcissist twit.
Yes - release the screenshots !! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s very short sighted if she thinks it just “bastard online trolling” that contributed to CF tragic death.

P.s... to look at them both, does it boggle anyone else’s mind that Beggy and Caroline are just a year apart in age?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.