Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Do people actually have that much time on their hands🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes they do and bloody good for them!! it actually doesn't take long probably about the same amount of time it takes for begs to blow dry her hair with her special brush, have you seen her brush, its amazing she does swipe up's for it you know 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Oh dear. Unfortunately Beggy told everyone a slightly different version to this story. Why do these companies try so hard to make out the relationship was organic 🙄
She approached them after ordering from their Ebay shop and finding out they had an Insta page. They agreed to collab. End of story

Stop making out it was so unexpected!

View attachment 83246
That’s exactly how it was, she said she’d tracked down their eBay name on Instagram. Both fucking liars, I’d not wipe my arse with one of their shit rags, cheap, tacky, tripe the lot of it...including Beggy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GossBoss

VIP Member
I hadn't watched her stories today but just have.
Am gobsmacked.
Why is she blaming tattle for this?

It is literally nothing to do with it. I have no interest in caroline flack- though obviously its sad. I dont follow her on social media and sure as hell im not the only one. So why is she saying i have blood on my hands!!!

Cf was suffering a severe depression.
She had made some bad mistakes while suffering bad mh and was having to deal with the fall out from that. None of that has anything to do with tattle.

How dare begs sit there acting holier than though in her freebie chav top. BE KIND Begs!!! You are accusing people of serious things that they have had not done.
Absolutely! I hadn't watched her stories today .l.. But just did. It took everything I had not to message her directly.
Firstly, I do NOT have blood on my hands thanks love. I have an opinion. I have NEVER messaged ANYONE threatening them, making their life a constant misery or driving them to suicide.
Secondly, I don't think CF actually had a thread on here previously (I may be wrong here?) But if she did I honestly don't think peoples opinions of what may or may not have happened would have solely driven her to suicide.
Thirdly, whilst I feel absolutely saddened by her death, it actually takes a strong person (imo) to end their life. It's a massive decision to make + whilst we don't categorically know the background to her reasoning, she obv felt that there was no other way out. I'd imagine there were several things that contributed to her decision, several massive things, but I really don't think Tattle was the reason.
From what I've read, she had suffered from MH previously + there were likely many many more things besides we'll never know about that she was dealing with.
So yeah Beggy for all your comments about us today which incidentally you didn't seem too bothered about last night whilst you were getting pissed, we are not the reason , nor Tattle in general that this has happened.
Have you ever thought that YOUR comments about us having an opinion might be classed as bullying 🤔
You are saying we are vile, we have blood on our hands etc etc .... That's not being kind.... So yeah, wind ya neck in love, the fact that you said your five minutes then moved on speaks volumes ... If you were that bothered you'd have kept quiet about you + kept of SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

HMC

VIP Member
At this point.....let’s all change our profile pictures to Becky 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I think she has blocked me?

So she must be able to see who is following the parody account? Ive never commented on it, so ?
She’s a cunt! The parody account is banter. No one is directing hate, threats or venom towards her it’s merely someone having a laugh.
Bloody hell they made a show years ago called ‘Spitting Image’ taking the piss out of REAL celebs and you didn’t see them blocking every twat who watched it!
Her & Hinch can’t bear any criticism or anyone having an opinion. All they want is people kissing their arses. Both a pair of pathetic little bitches. Can’t stand the heat Sophie & Beggy stay the fuck out of the kitchen 🖕🏼#CoupleOfCunts

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Too much time on my hands..... yeah of course I do with a 3 and 1 year old, no childcare, running a business from home along with all the other general everyday around the home stuff cleaning, cooking, washing etc (yup definitely got way to much time on my hands) I've probably done more in the last 2 days than what becky has done in the last 2 weeks!! Also don't go posting about unfollowing if you don't like and then carry on following mrs hinch when you clearly don't like her.

• Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
Ob my god shes just made me scream fuck off at my phone. You stupid cunt, no fucks were given last night where you was doing the most cringe worthy shit I've ever seen on social media. This woman has no shame and will capitalise on any story to self promote. Vile!!!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Omfg have you listened to her latest stories....Bobby Brown next door may be battling an addiction to co codamol. Shut up Beggy, just shut up. You’re making yourself look and sound more illiterate than normal 🤦🏻‍♀️

She ALWAYS has to turn someone else’s issues/ story etc back to herself. It always has to be about her and what she’s had and what she’s been through. Fuck off you narcissist, no ones interested in your sob story. Forget the front pages of Hello magazine and Phillip Schofields story, send the reporter to Beggy Evans, she loves to talk about herself, even though we’ve heard it a billion times.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Why dont she just fuck off, beggy you dont know she did what she did because of “online trolls” why aren’t you saying anything about the media? Or cps? Ill tell you why because you dont know fuck all about what’s being said in the media because your brainless bonce is stuck in your phone all day everyday on instagram in your little bubble look at the world around you not just social media you fucking idiot....fucking hell you weren’t this quiet or sad about your mums cancer yet here you are having the biggest depression spat over someone you never knew except for over social media just so you can spout on about “online trolls” fuck off just fuck right off you gif

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Beggy has got a real talent about making EVERYTHING about her! Phillip Schofield comes out as Gay, she knows how he felt cos of her laxative addiction....oh fuck off Beggy and you look about 55 sitting in that car with your new Buzz jumper on...what’s that, the 50th free one so far this year???🤷🏼‍♀️

Leita

Chatty Member
Becky and other IG accounts really needs to consider what they know about any suicide case. I’ve read Anna Marthur’s post this am and it’s so appropriate on so many levels.

Its devastating for anyone to take their own life and they must be in a very dark place to do so. No one knows the full extent of what anyone is going through, and I don’t understand why any IG person/ so called influences pretending to understand what has happened. Caroline was facing so much over the next few weeks, and to be honest I myself hadn’t heard of her case until yesterday. I’m not a love Island fan.

But to preach and blame any one group of people (online trolls) just doesn’t seem a fair representation of the reality of what has happened. And no one will know the true depth/nor should pretend too. All cases of suicide are incredibly sad and complex.

I feel incredibly sorry for CFs family, partner and close friends. Who have asked for privacy, the opposite to what’s currently happening on SM.

Becky and so many IG accounts Are judging a situation they know nothing at all about. There is so much more needed than being kind.....

Last edited:

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Shut the cunting fuck up about watching this bloody tv show!
Is that all she has going on in her life, what about her Mum, her granddaughter, friends or family????! She creams her knickers over the most trivial of things. Fuck me sideways you’d think she’d written, produced and starred in the bastard thing the way she goes on about it.
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TART!!!!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who think deep down that Nikki can’t stand Beggy?
I’d love to meet Nikki & ask her what she truly thinks of her. I reckon she’s everything that Nikki hates in a person.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Yup she’s on a deleting spree. Give it 10 mins and the only ones there will be the ones kissing her arse and agreeing with her.
She can’t take any constructive form of criticism from anyone, all she wants is admiration & praise. Narcissistic bitch!!!

That person named StateOfHate looks like she is talking to herself as Beggy has deleted all replies to her. Wow isn’t she a cunt. Surely people can see through her after today?!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Jeez the woman really does live in some strange world.

She doesn’t know smears are every 3 years, aren’t they everywhere in the UK?

She bought a trifle bowl even though they all hate trifle but she had to have it anyway and it doesn’t matter.

She can never just say I went to Iceland. Iceland own the freezer warehouse shop too you dumb blonde so just say Iceland,

Giving tips to have 2 sets of bedding so you can put one on while the other is in the wash. Wow, this is brand new information.

No, flower bedding does not look more wintery 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15