Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Good morning my fellow wankers 😂

She is thick as pigs shit. She thinks if soneone uses her picture as their profile picture thay they are pretending to be her. 😂 I can think of better people id rather be and surely she realises that the pictures used are used for comedy because they are so awful. She is absolutely delusional and no its not jealousy, i have no desire to be a self centered, narcissistic and materialistic individual who spends £1000s a month on shit and only thrives on receiving gifted shit or buying shit. Nor do i aspire to be a hoarder to the point i need a dressing room and a shoe room. I certainly am not jealous of the fact you beggy never see your granddaughter because your soon to be daughter in law keeps you at arms length because you cannot be trusted, even your son agrees.
Im not jealous of the fact half of Felixstowe think youre a joke and avoid you. Im certainly not jealous that you are a fraudster, a theif and would rather be glued to your phone than spending time with family. Heaven forbid jason is in his kitchen when youre trying to talk to your phone.

You are the one that needs help, you selfish cunt
Afuckingmen

Reactions: 2

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
No way?? I think I read that those goodie bags are worth 70 grand, don’t understand why they’d chuck a poxy £20 candle in there 🤣🤣
Yeh my thoughts exactly. It’s all high end designer stuff isn’t it? Brands will be killing each other to get in there.

Reactions: 1

Ihateit

Someone saw that Phoebe was having a baby shower.....all while Becky announced she was doing nothing that day and just having a pottery day (you know for a change!!) And they weren't on the photos 🤣🤣
Jesus. There must be some serious issues going on there.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Can I call kitchen bingo? I bet she’s having drawers installed under the cupboards. Stacey Solomon showed hers off the other week and Hinch went mad for them so without a doubt, Begs will want to jump on the bandwagon

diygirl40

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when a small business (one lady working from home) sent begs ‘happy post’ glittered wine glasses? The lady had sorted begs out about 6, think it may of been for brookes prom drinks, then about 1 week later begs done one of her ‘art attacks’ & basically showed everyone how to glitter glasses .. I remember thinking how out of order 😡
Well remembered. ♥

I’ve just watched today’s complete shite and the sensible thing to do is just unfollow.
complete car crash and so deluded.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Jason’s up
Then he’s not he’s still in bed.
Fucking hell, thanks Begs, so glad you let everyone know Jason’s movements and what you’ve made him.
Btw hen, it’s fucking 12:45 that’s lunch, not breakfast.
Anyone wanna know what my hubby is doing? He’s at work, he’s been there since 6 am, no doubt on his lunch break right now, but erm yeah...
Not for a night shifter.........it’s whatever you say it is 🤣🤣