Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So did
a) Soul send jac jossas mum the stuff
b) Becky sent it
c) jac jossa just off loaded it to her mum

Least she lit the candle unlike some people 🙄

Reactions: 1

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I swear I lose brain cells trying to decipher her posts.

No one thinks you & “Mr E” are the perfect couple beggy.. you spend about 20 mins a week together and seem to have nothing else in common except for enjoying a drink
I just can't deal with this today #ffs

Dexy

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice she was about to say J was having a shit then started noo nooing. The woman is so disrespectful, no doubt these stories will be deleted as soon as she rises and she will be back to her guru ways!
I thought she said ‘he’s in the fridge’ but I may be wrong.

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
If her bed is THAT cold, but a decent feather duvet

Sorry, I
Know this isn’t relevant to this post but I don’t know how to do a new one. Does anyone else think how insular Beggy is? Look it up Begster, I mean does she ever watch the News? Seems she only comments on major stories when they come up on insta even then I bet she never knows the fully story. Ps no point watching the masked singer when the shows nearly finished ffs! She lives under a rock!!
I agree, she’s always late to the party with everything!

Ok...place your bets now....Is Beggy off to see her Grandaughter after reading on here and being all cryptic about it, so she can throw that into one of her stories later that she doesn’t always post everything about her life, blah blah! Of course she never reads here does she🙄

....or she’s going back to Next to buy her dress back, take a photo of it in the ‘dressing room’ and take it back again 😂

Your Dad was probably up to no good, and you should have got more T-shirt’s??? Are you friggin KIDDING me!!!!!! You have more clothes than us wankers put together!!!
I hope you’re off to therapy today, you should be!!!!!
Omg I thought this was the fake account!!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Comment then block. She can delete the comment but you can then unblock her and comment again.