Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
As someone who used to be a hair dresser, I would only ever put this toner on someone younger who was following the grey trend or an older lady who was ready to go grey but was only like half way there if you know what I mean? For someone who’s claiming she’s 41, it’s not a look I’d recommend for a client. Yikes, she looks her actual age which I believe to be around 60🤷🏼‍♀️
41!??????? No 😂

Beggy loves her Kicthen 🤭
Imagine all those new & exciting meals she’ll be able to cook up like Lasagne that becomes spaghetti bolognese or bangers & mash. The possibilities are endless 🤣🤣
Id hit her with the shitty chocolate slab if she gave me that monstrosity 😂😂😂 fook me. It looks hideous 😂
At least it's only a three letter name so she can spell it 😂

Bit late to the party, but who the fuck wants to eat that many refresher bars? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do love refreshers bars to be far. That would be like a month's supply though 😅

Last edited:

bluey

VIP Member
If all these high and mighty wankers on FB/Instagram knew how Caroline Flack felt, how she was trolled etc why the fuck did they keep their mouths shut and not reach out to her while she was alive. As far as I’m aware no one knows why, no one knows what made her take her life. It’s incredibly sad.
She has more sympathy, friends, experts, help, love and Fucking do gooders rallying round now it’s to late that she had in life.
Why are all these insta cunts comparing themselves to this poor woman
RIP🌹
Well said I absolutely agree x

conrea37

VIP Member
Was there even a thread on here for CF before yesterday? I can’t see one but I guess that doesn’t matter because that doesn’t fit Beckys narrative...
One was created when the news came out about the assault on her boyfriend

bluey

VIP Member
Messed it up can some do a new thread

Can someone do a new thread I tried and messed it up I don’t know how to change it or delete it

Last edited:
Re the question about planning permission... I don’t know if she would need it as replacing the conservatory might come under “permitted development” But they haven’t applied, as they would have had to supply plans and as she just mentioned on stories she doesn’t know where she wants the windows.
Might be different as I am in Scotland but you don’t need planning for a conservatory as it’s not classed as a permanent fixture , i.e can be taken away and the house is still the same and securely locked. But I am sure i was told if we wanted to take it down and extend the property we could only do it out 3 metres before permission was needed by planning.

She will get the results for her smear test later this week possible next week. Makes me wonder if the old AD🤭 will appear in the corner of the pics 🤔

Eyesdown

The second year of Soul having their candle in the Oscar goody bags yet they’re still only on 68k followers.
All the stars must smell it and bin it, they’re cheap and shite, who’d be that interested in that rubbish candle when they have thousands of pounds of items in those bags.
Re-gift it to the help.