BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine...come on jaysuuuuun film me while I dance like a prick😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All for our benefit 😴 She’s so predictable! What a sad marriage they must have when the only time they spend any time together is when alcohol is involved.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is that woman on. She’s like a child hyped up on sugar. We are in for a manic weekend.

Reactions: 8
Thank the lord she is at work tomorrow 'you have peace from me today catch up with you beauts later'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All she does is chuck her hair around - and she doesn’t know the words fgs!!

Reactions: 3
My little boy heard the music and wanted to look. He started laughing and said directly to the phone ‘ you’re a silly woman.’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is this woman on she is making a complete dick of herself with the miming the singing and acting like a recycled teenager. It's not clever or funny beggy but you're that desperate to make stories you behave like this.
Pathetic witch

Drums.... really Becky! And tagging the band from the wedding in her post 🙈

• Haha
The medication has kicked in them ? Definitely on something ! Having a manic episode in the kitchen ? She needs help.

If my husband screamed BLINDS when he was about to duck off out on yet another bike ride I would be ramming them up his back side.

I feel sorry for Beggy. Her hideous boring life of going to tat shops / boot sales, watching films all day alone and making naff tacky crafts....AND being married to that perv 🤮

She has no life , she’s a Jeremy Kyle replacement 😬 And she preaches how lucky she is the kids have grown up ? She’s off her rocker.

BEGGY - people watch you for shits & giggles 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tagging that band and rendall again 🤣🤣..she’s put a comment on rendalls latest post to..I wouldn’t be suprised if she thinks beggys just a desperate wanna be I personally think she would do anything for that girl to give her a shoutout but the funny thing is even when beggy would rag rendell in stories at the wedding the girl never accepted them on her story .!! Prob one step ahead of beggys motives

Reactions: 1
I aren’t against her having a laugh and a drink and a dance but why does she have to film everything for the gram!
WHY?
If she was a silly 16 year old showing off to her pals I could understand it but she’s 41!
When me and my hubby go out ( or stay in) and have a few drinks together I’d never in a million years dream of filming it for social media. I just couldn’t do it, all to try and make myself look relatable.
All it does is make them both look like they're off their tits on something & it ain’t Prosecco!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.