Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No username was taken

1. Why Is she getting spotlights if she doesn’t want them? why would you pay for something you don’t want? 😂

2. why is she shocked that she gets so many spots? her diet is shocking and I doubt she has any kind of skincare routine! She strikes me as someone who would wear her makeup to bed
[/QUOTE
It is because she never cleans her brushes !!!🤮

Reactions: 2

Morris99

Solar lights. 😂😂
My god she really is thick ? 🤣
Hi Phil,
Hope you don’t mind me messaging you but I feel we have so much in common. Both of us carrying secrets and been afraid to share them in case we disappointed anyone.
I wanted to reach out to you to offer some love & kindness as my motto is #BeKind...( it’s not because I think you’d get me more followers, oh no absolutely not, I’d not do that!)
Anyways, I thought I’d send you one of my candles, which I made by my own hands. I mixed the scents, created the vessels, poured them by hand, cut the wicks, parcelled them up, stuck the stickers on ( and the bling star, do you like the bling star?) anyway Phil... can I call you Phil? The candle is called ‘Believe’ as I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to believe that like myself things can get better. Lots of love to you, Steph and the girls
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

P.S ask Holly if she’d like one too!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jjs777

Did anyone else notice she was about to say J was having a shit then started noo nooing. The woman is so disrespectful, no doubt these stories will be deleted as soon as she rises and she will be back to her guru ways!

some of her loyal fans (the begstars??) have found the amazing fake Evans family page and commented on the recent picture. Everything we feared is true; they are as thick as her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see the hack of her this morning, she’ll look a bloody mess. I wonder if she’ll be contrite or will last night’s stories quietly disappear and today’s will be all about the bloody “build”?

GossBoss

VIP Member
I really hope that some of her followers finally wake up to Beggy and realise she’s not all sweetness and light like she pretends to make out.
She’s a liar, a manipulator and a fake. She’s going to be fuming once the hangover wears off!!
I wish there was a stronger way we could make them see ... I get how easy it is to be sucked in on these so called *influencers* but there must be a way to super strengthen how toxic they are in reality 🤔

I wonder if her followers have dropped?
I wonder if she will address all the comments? Or will she delete and carry on with the “big build”
I hope they have !!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I used to like her account but she’s fake as fake can be now snd knowing people that know her everyone thinks the same ..she constantly on the want I wouldn’t be suprised one bit if they’ve remortgaged for all this that they are having done which people do that I know but why doesn’t she just admit it .!! I swear she was saying something about sorting cars the other day so I wouldn’t be suprised if another new car is on the horizon .!! If so they’ve seemed to got a lump of cash from somewhere to spend all of a sudden .!!
Big win in los vaygus maybe

• Haha

Roadrunners

She has killed me this morning with those “sweetie” gifts. So tacky and gross. That line of refreshers is just the worst.
The talent of a 6 year old. Sweets in a box, stickers on candles, dresses like a 20yr old. Come on Beggy grow up another 30 year's.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Has she told her new followers about her Becky home SWEET home car crash she started? Not heard her mention anything about how she tipped off a poor woman who was sending her freebies all the time. Didn’t think as much.

she is a fucking donkey

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
some of her loyal fans (the begstars??) have found the amazing fake Evans family page and commented on the recent picture. Everything we feared is true; they are as thick as her 🤦‍♀️
Just seen that, they don’t seem to understand what a parody account is all about 🤦🏻‍♀️ Even The Queen has parody accounts, I don’t see them going and defending her majesty though 🤭
They really are as thick as shit aren’t they?!!