Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I think there was only you & me @bluey who put thread suggestions forward. Happy to go with yours though ❤ I aren’t making a new thread tho, I ballsed it up last time lol 🤣

Reactions: 1

Bebop88

Tagging that band and rendall again 🤣🤣..she’s put a comment on rendalls latest post to..I wouldn’t be suprised if she thinks beggys just a desperate wanna be I personally think she would do anything for that girl to give her a shoutout but the funny thing is even when beggy would rag rendell in stories at the wedding the girl never accepted them on her story .!! Prob one step ahead of beggys motives

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I agree, she’s always late to the party with everything!
I have one and I’m warm the minute I get in it! A waste of lecky 🤦‍♀️

Jason’s now watching the stranger after she’s been going on about it, do they seriously not watching anything together? If there is something recommended to either my husband or I to watch, we always set aside a day and time (what with hobbies and children’s hobbies etc there’s only a couple of weekday nights free 😂) where we will actually sit together and watch it. I know he works shifts but surely they can find time to sit and wAtch things like this together?
[/QUOTE
Yea me n hub just watch it.., together!

Nick86

She has zero originality about her what a red neck🤣 still has the dodgy doo but🤣🤣
Also chucking things about.......really Begs you are such a dick!!!!

Luce0331

VIP Member
Thought she was getting her lashes done then going to poundland? Why is she getting her hair done lol