BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a lazy cow, she’s walked around Poundland, had her eyelashes & hair done and laid in bed all afternoon and can’t be arsed to cook for her family! She’s a bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 20
As someone who used to be a hair dresser, I would only ever put this toner on someone younger who was following the grey trend or an older lady who was ready to go grey but was only like half way there if you know what I mean? For someone who’s claiming she’s 41, it’s not a look I’d recommend for a client. Yikes, she looks her actual age which I believe to be around 60🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she so obsessed with uploading the instatv video? It’s not urgent?! She’s in a mood and can’t be arsed to cook dinner just because it won’t work?!

Reactions: 9
As someone who used to be a hair dresser, I would only ever put this toner on someone younger who was following the grey trend or an older lady who was ready to go grey but was only like half way there if you know what I mean? For someone who’s claiming she’s 41, it’s not a look I’d recommend for a client. Yikes, she looks her actual age which I believe to be around 60🤷🏼‍♀️
41!??????? No 😂

Just caught up and all I can say is,,,, Brooke is tit at colouring hair 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t expect an 18 year old hairdressers apprentice to be an expert colourist. It takes years. I really don’t think Beggy’s hair is bad. Her greedy ways and crazy over excitement at receiving free stuff however, is terrible. She’s also such a hypocrite and a liar. She’s the queen of copying and there’s no way she works 32 hours a week as she claimed not too long ago, no way.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t expect an 18 year old hairdressers apprentice to be an expert colourist. It takes years. I really don’t think Beggy’s hair is bad. Her greedy ways and crazy over excitement at receiving free stuff however, is terrible. She’s also such a hypocrite and a liar. She’s the queen of copying and there’s no way she works 32 hours a week as she claimed not too long ago, no way.
I thought she owned the shop! Quite new to this thread though so obviously got the wrong idea. I added up Becky's hours and she was doing about 20 per week earning about £160 so goodness knows how she can spend so much, she must be making quite a bit from the swipe ups.

Reactions: 5
So nice to feel appreciated? That’s not appreciation Beggy, and it’s sad that you think it is. There must be enough idiots amongst your followers who will fork out the extortionate cost of the personalised ferrero Roche’s to make it worth while to the company to send you a free one. It’s advertising, not appreciation. It goes against your ‘crafting’ on a budget stance........so basically you’re cheap when it comes to giving, but like an extravagance for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People starving, homeless and dying and she’s still bleating about not being able to upload a poundshop video to instagram
Beggy please get in the real world 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I wonder what it is???? It says FERERRO ROCHER on the box, you daft bat! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
drone drone drone she's off again bobby next door might be in 50k debt but looks good with his farrari outside snorefest shut the duck up you silly bag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.